A classmate who mocks me

Peace    

There is a classmate who behaves just alright  when alone with me but makes fun of me and tries mock me often  when in class or in groups. Her comments are troubling me lately, how to get her taste her own medicine in front of my class? I have a fear of disagreements and arguments , also I find myself on the urge of crying if a public disagreement happens.

Hi, @Peace,  What do you think her motive is for mocking around other people? And do you have any ideas (or just an inkling of one) for getting back at her?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 10:42 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Hi, @Peace,  What do you think her motive is for mocking around other people? And do you have any ideas (or just an inkling of one) for getting back at her?

Hi, I think she does it because she is either insecure about her own worth or she does that to make other people feel that they are inferior to her. She keeps telling us how good she is at things and how stupid we are for not knowing. I am not a person who can give witty comebacks on the spot hence I feel bad later.

Just now, Peace said:

Hi, I think she does it because she is either insecure about her own worth or she does that to make other people feel that they are inferior to her. She keeps telling us how good she is at things and how stupid we are for not knowing. I am not a person who can give witty comebacks on the spot hence I feel bad later.

Though this week I confronted her in front of other classmate ,I asked if she has some problem with me. She said she will not take my name again and will try not to bother me.