what can i do about Bully best friend

igze6 Β  Β 

Hi.. I need your opinion how to deal with "occasionally" bully best friend.Β  Whenever we are with new people or a distant friend group, she starts joking about me.. (like; how late im gonna be for a meeting, how my sense of humor sucks.....) She especially does that if there is a boy around she likes... (not to brag but i think that means she is threatened by me ). This friendship is 2 year old so i know when she is jealous of meΒ  (because she immidiately starts teasing me in front of people.) Like; She is making a tiktok for her summer memories and there is a ugly picture of me in every version she makes..... Thats our friendship......The current problem is there is an upcoming party with 10 more people (which im closer with). She already started joking about me in party planning text group. PARTY THAT I INVITED HER...... What should i do if she continues teasing me ? (I will definitely go to party because my another close friend and i planned it together)

Edited by igze6

• igze6 changed the title to what can i do about Bully best friend

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to us with this. It sounds like you're getting fed up with the way she is treating you which I totally understand. I'm wondering, have you ever spoken to her about this? If so, how did it go?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e