Friendship issue

mimi63748dbd ย  ย 

i had a toxic friendship where i was ignored, but that girl has reached out now asking ehats wring since i havent met with her for a while. i replied to her long text saying how i felt ignored and want to move past this as i dint want drama but she hasnt replied. how should i handle this? Iโ€™m also worried if she will talk rubbish about me to others about the whole situation as she is manipulative.ย 

Edited by mimi63748dbd
  • Hug 1

Iโ€™m not good at advice but, I would give it a few days before messaging her again. Has this happened before where youโ€™ve messaged her and she has taken a long time to reply? ย Weโ€™re here for you,ย 

megsย โค๏ธ

• Thanks 1

I wouldnโ€™t continue talking to someone who talks about you behind your back. You deserve to be treated so much better, have you decided to block her? Always here for you, hugs.

Megs

• Hug 1

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do to stop her talking about you behind your back and potentially only give her version of the story. But, if your friends are REALLY friends, they won't just take her word for it and actually ask you for your side too.

• Thanks 1