This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

Wanting to date someone but I don't know how to open up

Charlotte115    
Go to solution Solved by Monsoon,

Ok so there is this guy that I used to talk to and also text I never really liked liked him until recently but he knows stuff that I don't like to talk about.  I used to date this guy for a while and we broke up because I found out that I was actually texting the guy that I like now.  He said once to me before that he would have sex with me even if we weren't dating and at the time I honestly thought he was joking but he said it again to my face a few days ago and so now I don't know if he was joking or being serious. Pls help

hey! I think the guy who was saying he'd have sex with you likes you.  If he brings up situations you hate talking about because it makes you sad then tell him straight stand your ground girl. sending hugs. I am in a sticky situation too

2 hours ago, Blue22031 said:

Ok so there is this guy that I used to talk to and also text I never really liked liked him until recently but he knows stuff that I don't like to talk about.  I used to date this guy for a while and we broke up because I found out that I was actually texting the guy that I like now.  He said once to me before that he would have sex with me even if we weren't dating and at the time I honestly thought he was joking but he said it again to my face a few days ago and so now I don't know if he was joking or being serious. Pls help

Hey there.

Hmm, I think that it might be unlikely for someone to joke about wanting to have sex with you. What do you think? How do think he feels about you? 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

sending you hugs. you don't have to agree to have sex make sure you think and consent

Great point, Lily. Thank you for sharing. 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 10/8/2021 at 8:29 AM, Monsoon said:

Great point, Lily. Thank you for sharing. 

After getting raped I am helping young girls my age stand up against their abusers who are forcing them into sexual activity as it's wrong and disgusting ptsd on their behalf which they don't deserve. 

Hello Lily,

Thank you for sharing that with me. I think it’s really positive that you’re helping others to stand up too and I’m sure you’re doing a great Jon of that. I just want to check, are you now safe from the person who abused you? Or is this your current partner? 

4 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hello Lily,

Thank you for sharing that with me. I think it’s really positive that you’re helping others to stand up too and I’m sure you’re doing a great Jon of that. I just want to check, are you now safe from the person who abused you? Or is this your current partner? 

current partner. But he isn't classed as my boyfriend to me he is a abusive boy

Hey Lily,

I'm sorry to hear that he did that to you. I really cannot imagine how that must have made you feel and what kind of impact that has had on you, but I just want you to know that I am here for you if you ever want to talk about it. I'm wondering, have you told the police that he did that? I thought I would ask because I remember you mentioning that the police are helping you to leave him. 

How are you feeling?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

Click this notice to reveal the content.
22 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lily,

I'm sorry to hear that he did that to you. I really cannot imagine how that must have made you feel and what kind of impact that has had on you, but I just want you to know that I am here for you if you ever want to talk about it. I'm wondering, have you told the police that he did that? I thought I would ask because I remember you mentioning that the police are helping you to leave him. 

How are you feeling?

wanting to leave my life. I am 15 with a baby daughter and I didn't get to choose as I was raped leading to have her. I feel a useless girl 😞

Hello,

I really am so sorry to hear about all of this. I cannot imagine how this must have affected you, but I just want to say that I'm really glad you're opening up about how it is for you as this will help you to figure out a way through it. I think it's best if we continue to talk over the confidential support option, so I will message you back there now. Speak soon. 

On 10/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there.

Hmm, I think that it might be unlikely for someone to joke about wanting to have sex with you. What do you think? How do think he feels about you? 

I'm not completely sure how he feels about me as he is really good at hiding his feelings.  I would like to think that he likes me more than just a friend that he can talk to but I doubt it

On 10/7/2021 at 8:00 PM, Lillyrose4 said:

sending you hugs. you don't have to agree to have sex make sure you think and consent

Yeah I know and I probably would say no as at 15 to me is still a young age to do something like that

1 minute ago, Blue22031 said:

Yeah I know and I probably would say no as at 15 to me is still a young age to do something like that

yeah. you ok?

@Blue22031 your amazing. yes he likes you DOES not mean he has any right to force you to do something. if your not wanting to have sex then that's okay just make sure when you don't want to do something you out and tell that person as nobody has the right to force you, look after yourself your important. 

@Lillyrose4 thanks but honestly i think he is just saying those things just to make his friend that i used to like hate the fact that I'm talking to other guys and his best mate as well

1 minute ago, Blue22031 said:

@Lillyrose4 thanks but honestly i think he is just saying those things just to make his friend that i used to like hate the fact that I'm talking to other guys and his best mate as well

ahh. his loss your lovely

• Solution
21 hours ago, Blue22031 said:

I'm not completely sure how he feels about me as he is really good at hiding his feelings.  I would like to think that he likes me more than just a friend that he can talk to but I doubt it

Hey there,

Yeah, that does sound really confusing. I wonder, have you thought about speaking to him about this? I think it could be helpful for you to maybe know what page he is on so that you can then move forward. What do you think? Also, yeah, you're right, 15 is too young for sex, and he should avoid saying things like that to you.