Mis chicas tontas 🥰

Jayla    

6 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

And dont get me started of my study hall teacher, he actually had the audacity to lay hands on me. But thanks to my moms support i was able to exist in that class till the year was over.

btw i have been homeschooled on and off through elemenry and middle school, I went to a highschool campus for a music and academics program in 8th grade but covid and then part was through sophomore year I HAD TO Leave. So ya, melting face emoji

my freshman year i was in ROTC and the teacher put his hands on my chest 

• Nope 1

Its pretty nippy here, how's the weather where yall are?

hah, what a conversation carrier, lol

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Its pretty nippy here, how's the weather where yall are?

hah, what a conversation carrier, lol

not sure havent left the house since last wednesday after school 

Just now, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

healls nah. But something similar happened in my school with that kind of program tho too😠😕

• Nope 1

not sure havent left the house since last wednesday after school 

What???? 😅

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

healls nah. But something similar happened in my school with that kind of program tho too😠😕

ya, then they kicked me out but i dudnt care so it didn’t matter 

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

What???? 😅

so my mom gave me thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, and monday off so i havent left the school since wednesday my boo came here ion really like to leave the house

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

ya, then they kicked me out but i dudnt care so it didn’t matter 

so my mom gave me thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, and monday off so i havent left the school since wednesday my boo came here ion really like to leave the house

Mood. ion like leaving the house too much either tbh

Edited by TinyTurtles
  • Hug 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

A classmate on mine in 7th grade did the same thing and slapped my 🐴. Then proceeded to tell me that I was being over dramatic when I shoved her off and told a teacher. The principal called her dad so she got to go home early and apparently she “got suspended” over the weekend 😒😐

then the Principal and VP had a talk with me abt “proper cell phone usage” bc I called my mom on my cell phone after it happened and I didn’t ask permission first 😐

• Shocked 1
  • Nope 1

Just now, TinyTurtles said:

A classmate on mine in 7th grade did the same thing and slapped my 🐴. Then proceeded to tell me that I was being over dramatic when I shoved her off and told a teacher. The principal called her dad so she got to go home early and apparently she “got suspended” over the weekend 😒😐

then the Principal and VP had a talk with me abt “proper cell phone usage” bc I called my mom on my cell phone after it happened and I didn’t ask permission first 😐

My mom was piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed. She legit brought the police to the school bc she said she was concerned that she was gonna lay hands on a middle schooler

• Shocked 1

I get stares though from lots of older guys and they offer to buy me drinks and stuff and I quickly tell them that I’m a minor 😐

it gets really uncomfortable really quick when they don’t leave after receiving that piece of info 😥

• Shocked 1

none of that is ok. as ur mom should have called the cops tf 

• Yaaas 1

I’m learning Flowers by Miley Cyrus on bass rn and it just 😍

That song just SLAPS

7 minutes ago, TinyTurtles said:

My mom was piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed. She legit brought the police to the school bc she said she was concerned that she was gonna lay hands on a middle schooler

Aw that is a protective mom lol. My mom does that too😂

• Hug 1

none of that is ok. as ur mom should have called the cops tf 

Yeah that’s why we switched to a diff school for 8th grade

they never documented reports and that wasn’t the first incident we’d had with any student there. That girl also assaulted many others before me that were in her class longer. 

id get cussed at a lot and harassed, people would walk behind me and just moan (like tf is wrong with you it ain’t funny), and kids would hit my younger sisters, my teachers were bullies, it was all kinda of bad. The most ghetto charter school I’ve ever seen 😂

• Nope 1

6 minutes ago, TinyTurtles said:

I get stares though from lots of older guys and they offer to buy me drinks and stuff and I quickly tell them that I’m a minor 😐

it gets really uncomfortable really quick when they don’t leave after receiving that piece of info 😥

oh gawd no, heck no!

4 minutes ago, TinyTurtles said:

I’m learning Flowers by Miley Cyrus on bass rn and it just 😍

That song just SLAPS

oh goah yesss, i wish i could hear you do that sooo bad🤩 i am doing the classic Somewhere Over the Rainbow on my uke🥰

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, TinyTurtles said:

Yeah that’s why we switched to a diff school for 8th grade

they never documented reports and that wasn’t the first incident we’d had with any student there. That girl also assaulted many others before me that were in her class longer. 

id get cussed at a lot and harassed, people would walk behind me and just moan (like tf is wrong with you it ain’t funny), and kids would hit my younger sisters, my teachers were bullies, it was all kinda of bad. The most ghetto charter school I’ve ever seen 😂

Why were out charter schools even so similar OMG lol, so much in common, did we go to the same school or smth?? Like the ultra creepy tech guy who loved hanging with the girls and the b a d principle😒

• Yaaas 2

8 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

oh gawd no, heck no!

Yeahhhhhhhh. Luckily I don’t go places by myself like, ever so my parents usually intervene. 

one time I was out with my friend and sisters though and this weird old guy sat next to us while we were eating and like, asked if it was okay to sit by us. We wanted to be polite so we said sure, and he kept trying to force conversation. We were awkward bc this older man we don’t know won’t leave us alone and he said “why do you look so scared?? Don’t worry I won’t bite!” Then proceeded to 

g

r

o

w

at us 😵

we laughed awkwardly and he growled again and we like just ate our food. He then proceeded to tell us about what a long work day he had and how tired he was from working. Then said “You see that big white van in the parking lot??? That’s the car I came in 🙂” then he continued repeating himself to make sure we understood that the big white van was his o.o

my friend saved us by looking at her phone and acting stressed as if we were gonna be late to something and we got up to leave. He then said “Aww as soon as I sit down everybody wants to leave “ we ignored him and reported him to the staff, but it was really freaky and grossed me out 

I really wish that was the only time something like that happened to us bro

Edited by TinyTurtles
  • Shocked 1
  • Nope 1

8 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

oh goah yesss, i wish i could hear you do that sooo bad🤩 i am doing the classic Somewhere Over the Rainbow on my uke🥰

Me too 😞🥺❤️

I wish we could hear each other’s voices bro I bet you sound so nice 🥰

• Like 1

If you’re up for a challenge on uke, there’s a duet called Bodysurfing by Honoka and Azita on yt and I can play the main part w the finger picking and stuff 😌

Edited by TinyTurtles

7 minutes ago, TinyTurtles said:

Yeahhhhhhhh. Luckily I don’t go places by myself like, ever so my parents usually intervene. 

one time I was out with my friend and sisters though and this weird old guy sat next to us while we were eating and like, asked if it was okay to sit by us. We wanted to be polite so we said sure, and he kept trying to force conversation. We were awkward bc this older man we don’t know won’t leave us alone and he said “why do you look so scared?? Don’t worry I won’t bite!” Then proceeded to 

g

r

o

w

at us 😵

we laughed awkwardly and he growled again and we like just ate our food. He then proceeded to tell us about what a long work day he had and how tired he was from working. Then said “You see that big white van in the parking lot??? That’s the car I came in 🙂” then he continued repeating himself to make sure we understood that the big white van was his o.o

my friend saved us by looking at her phone and acting stressed as if we were gonna be late to something and we got up to leave. He then said “Aww as soon as I sit down everybody wants to leave “ we ignored him and reported him to the staff, but it was really freaky and grossed me out 

💀💀💀

plz feel empowered in those situations to like get up and run to safety, that sh is creepy as fu!

5 minutes ago, TinyTurtles said:

Me too 😞🥺❤️

I wish we could hear each other’s voices bro I bet you sound so nice 🥰

yes🤗

9 minutes ago, TinyTurtles said:

g

r

o

w

at us 😵

💀💀💀

plz feel empowered in those situations to like get up and leave gurl

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

💀💀💀

plz feel empowered in those situations to like get up and leave gurl

I’m too awkward💀

if it happens again tho I’m calling the police. I learned that I can do that even if I just feel threatened, and if I say I’m a minor they’ll take me seriously 🤷🏽‍♀️