Mis chicas tontas 🥰

Jayla    

Just now, TinyTurtles said:

Did ya know that I’m OK is an abbreviation of “all correct”? Sometime in the early 1900s their version of humor was purposefully misspelling words. So “all correct” was modified to something along the lines of “orl korfuct” bc funny and people abbreviated it to O.K. And eventually it became its own word “okay”. :)

ooooh, i like that more now :D

1 minute ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i have really bad attendance and i get suspended a lot 

Well you skipped today right?😅But i was the same way too when i was going in person

1 minute ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i have really bad attendance and i get suspended a lot 

Mb but they really pay attention to your grades, and if you didn’t qualify I feel like they would’ve said so. The worded it very specifically.

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

ooooh, i like that more now :D

Bahahaha I didn’t figure it out myself or anything I saw it in an OnlyJayus tick tock then did more research

Edited by TinyTurtles

Mb but they really pay attention to your grades, and if you didn’t qualify I feel like they would’ve said so. The worded it very specifically.

You would know, miss presedent-person💜

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

You would know, miss presedent-person💜

🎵🎶~You’re doing that thing again where you make me blushhhhhhh~🎶🎵

• Haha 1

I’m obsessed with “Flowers” rn 😩

I do like that song, my fingers kinda sting from playing the uke lol

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Well you skipped today right?😅But i was the same way too when i was going in person

i didnt speak my mom called me out, but i just be late to class but not even that late bruh. not to mention they have me on the no pass list so i cant use the bathroom during class i have to uses it during passing and the bathrooms be packed asf 

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i didnt speak my mom called me out, but i just be late to class but not even that late bruh. not to mention they have me on the no pass list so i cant use the bathroom during class i have to uses it during passing and the bathrooms be packed asf 

NOOOOOOO, I SWEAT THEY WOULD NOT LET ME USE THE BATHROOM LIKE A DECENT HUMAN AND I COULD NOT GO OTHERWISE CUT IT WAS ALREADY TOO CROWDEDDDDDD im sorry you have to deal with that

3 minutes ago, TinyTurtles said:

🎵🎶~You’re doing that thing again where you make me blushhhhhhh~🎶🎵

Hahaha! I love that 😈 but at the same time it makes me blush too❣️☺️🙈

• Pride 1

Just now, La_Bonita_Chica said:

Even more proof that the absences have nothing to do with the application. If you don’t show up without notice it’s just an absence, but if your parent or legal guardian calls the school and says that they’re keeping you home or picking you up early, it’s called an “excused absence”. They’re very different.

Plus the whole suspension thing would be more of a juvenile record thing depending on what you got suspended for. It gets reviewed but your gpa, total credits, resume (if applicable for work experience purposes), internships, community service hours and extracurriculars all have more weight so I doubt that’s it

• Yaaas 1

1 minute ago, TinyTurtles said:

Even more proof that the absences have nothing to do with the application. If you don’t show up without notice it’s just an absence, but if your parent or legal guardian calls the school and says that they’re keeping you home or picking you up early, it’s called an “excused absence”. They’re very different.

Plus the whole suspension thing would be more of a juvenile record thing depending on what you got suspended for. It gets reviewed but your gpa, total credits, resume (if applicable for work experience purposes), internships, community service hours and extracurriculars all have more weight so I doubt that’s it

Dang, you are on it! Ur so smart~💜🔥

NOOOOOOO, I SWEAT THEY WOULD NOT LET ME USE THE BATHROOM LIKE A DECENT HUMAN AND I COULD NOT GO OTHERWISE CUT IT WAS ALREADY TOO CROWDEDDDDDD im sorry you have to deal with that

my dean said i could get off the list on next month during feb and its the 27th and im still on the list. ive sent him emails and scanned the qr code and he has been ignoring me. he tried to give me iss or oss the other day cuz i was waiting for my friends i told him imma ignore him like he’s been ignoring me then he said imma have iss then when i said i wasnt gonna be there the next day he said ill have oss so i just walked away but its not fair

the reason im on that list is cuz he was following me to class so i disrespected him 

• Nope 1

Dang, you are on it! Ur so smart~💜🔥

Thanks 😅🥰❤️

the reason im on that list is cuz he was following me to class so i disrespected him 

Tf is wrong with him bro 💀💀💀

I don't like it when ppl(especially males) with power twist and abuse it like that, it makes me feel scared and pissed

• Thanks 1

I don't like it when ppl(especially males) with power twist and abuse it like that, it makes me feel scared and pissed

he’s a new dean. the old deans would have never have done that 

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Literally could not have said it better myself. 

Tell me you had an abusive alpha male father without telling me you had an abusive alpha male father 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha 1

Literally could not have said it better myself. 

Tell me you had an abusive alpha male father without telling me you had an abusive alpha male father 🙋🏽‍♀️

hahahahahahHA! I rais my hand. But now I AM AWESOME ALPHA MALE!!✨💪💅

whoah who was that just now? XD

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hahahahahahHA! I rais my hand. But now I AM AWESOME ALPHA MALE!!✨💪💅

whoah who was that just now? XD

uh 🍊

Edited by TinyTurtles

1 minute ago, TinyTurtles said:

uh 🍊

haha! I love my alter egos a lot! But i have to slap them when they produce too many nasty thoughts lol 🤨 have you seen Z Yes s video on yu t u be?  Just curious :)

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

haha! I love my alter egos a lot! But i have to slap them when they produce too many nasty thoughts lol 🤨 have you seen Z Yes s video on yu t u be?  Just curious :)

Nasty you say??? 😏

lololol jkjk ❤️

for the record I love all of you 😍🥰😘

Have I seen Jayus’ vid?? Im not sure lemme see :)