This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

What is my exact sexuality?

Mahdzzz    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hi, I'm Mehdi, 22 years old, concidered as a male because i have a biological penis, but i feel like as I'm a woman 

And my desire for a relationship is being in a lesbian one with (maybe) a submessiv girl/woman

I don't know what am i, i just don't want to use my penis as if it doesn't exist, and i also enjoy being under a submessiv girl/woman control. 

I'm basically a dude who lives as a girl and wants to be in a lesbian relationship 

youre a transbian [trans + lesbian] then? its pretty obvious judging from your post; but if you want an answer based on your preferred position during sexual activities id say its just preferences. there isnt a label but a slang called 'switch' may answer your concern 

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.
9 hours ago, Mahdzzz said:

Hi, I'm Mehdi, 22 years old, concidered as a male because i have a biological penis, but i feel like as I'm a woman 

And my desire for a relationship is being in a lesbian one with (maybe) a submessiv girl/woman

I don't know what am i, i just don't want to use my penis as if it doesn't exist, and i also enjoy being under a submessiv girl/woman control. 

I'm basically a dude who lives as a girl and wants to be in a lesbian relationship 

Heyy @Mahdzzz, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. Welcome to our community! It's lovely to have you with us. 

Thanks for sharing what you've been feeling and I am sorry because it sounds tough and definitely confusing to have a biological self that is male but at the same time identify and feel at ease only as a woman. I do think @sevan has suggested a useful term, would that be helpful for you to feel more at ease about having a label or are you seeking something else?  

Staff-Account.png

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

peanutbutterstruggles was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 10 points.

if you feel like a woman, you aren't "basically a dude", you're a woman. unless you identify differently of course - there's a lot of non-binary identities that could fit, like a demigirl for example? but from what you said, to me it sounds like you might be a trans lesbian. do you think that fits?

it's totally normal for you to want to be in a lesbian relationship. from what you said, i think you might be experiencing bottom gender dysphoria. gender dysphoria very often affects our sexuality, and many trans people have issues with intimacy because of it. it's very common for trans people to feel dysphoric about different body parts during sex. does that sound familiar to you? it could be the explanation for your words about not wanting to use your penis.