Blakley_30    

I have always liked guys until recently.  I had a "moment" with another girl and that's what started it. I have been dating an amazing guy for 2 months now but I think I like a girl. It started on Halloween, when we were talking and considering that they are a lot taller than me because I'm only 4'10, they stood over me. I'm not gonna lie I got gay panic and my face turned red. (The girl is trans BTW) I don know what to do honestly. They go to a different school than me so we don't see each other much. I have only told one person about this.. Got any tips?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Blakley_30 said:

I have always liked guys until recently.  I had a "moment" with another girl and that's what started it. I have been dating an amazing guy for 2 months now but I think I like a girl. It started on Halloween, when we were talking and considering that they are a lot taller than me because I'm only 4'10, they stood over me. I'm not gonna lie I got gay panic and my face turned red. (The girl is trans BTW) I don know what to do honestly. They go to a different school than me so we don't see each other much. I have only told one person about this.. Got any tips?

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I just want you to know that it is really normal to question your sexuality. I think that some people can feel panicked when they experience this, but remember, it won't always be like this, and things will get better. I'm wondering, do you think you like this girl enough to maybe pursue something with them?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Yeah I would but I'm not sure that they like me back. If they did I wouldn't want to ruin or end the relationship that i have with my boyfriend. I don think he would be okay with a poly relationship.

11 hours ago, Blakley_30 said:

Yeah I would but I'm not sure that they like me back. If they did I wouldn't want to ruin or end the relationship that i have with my boyfriend. I don think he would be okay with a poly relationship.

Hey there,

I'm wondering, if you cannot have that poly relationship, who would you rather be with out of the two? 

me and my bf just broke up and I have decided that I'm gonna calm down and stay single for a little bit. I'm so thankful for your help. 

2 hours ago, Blakley_30 said:

me and my bf just broke up and I have decided that I'm gonna calm down and stay single for a little bit. I'm so thankful for your help. 

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you have just broken up, but glad that you are taking some time to yourself. Would you like anymore support for now then, or are you alright?

On 11/12/2022 at 5:07 PM, Blakley_30 said:

I believe I'm alright. Thank you!

That's okay! If you'd like anymore support, you know where we are.