This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

I kissed a Girl and I liked it.

VioletShadows02    

I don’t really date or see people, I recently kissed a trans girl and i know that the the other 2 guys i ever kissed, i didn’t like kissing them (more like they kissed me.) in this case, I was the one that kissed her first and i don’t do that. i am really confused where i stand. i thought i am asexual but my sister and her boyfriend tells me that if i liked kissing her than am i asexual? i have no clue, in high school my sister was bullied for dressing casual and not wearing makeup, our friend kept harassing her about being gay, even our mother thought she was, she says she is straight though. i had confused thoughts about possibly being attracted to other girls, i thought that some of them were hot and that maybe i was jealous of them. not that i was physically attracted to any girl, i think maybe i am Asexual but when kissing the girl i wanted more. i wanted her to touch me. i had two boyfriends in my life, i am 21 and both times i felt ashamed being with them, i was also scared and when they touched me i felt gross and bad for sort of liking it and also hating it. i don’t know. i never had sex so don’t really know if i can say I'm asexual but when i saw my first boyfriend naked for the first time, i was both scared, horrified, grossed out and confused. my second boyfriend wanted me to suck him, i almost puked at the thought. and now kissing my friend, who was a guy before i met her and now is a woman, i feel like kissing her was okay, i don’t think of her as a guy and thats where i am confused most, do i like girls? am i asexual or not? i need some help figuring it all out. 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.
37 minutes ago, VioletShadows02 said:

I don’t really date or see people, I recently kissed a trans girl and i know that the the other 2 guys i ever kissed, i didn’t like kissing them (more like they kissed me.) in this case, I was the one that kissed her first and i don’t do that. i am really confused where i stand. i thought i am asexual but my sister and her boyfriend tells me that if i liked kissing her than am i asexual? i have no clue, in high school my sister was bullied for dressing casual and not wearing makeup, our friend kept harassing her about being gay, even our mother thought she was, she says she is straight though. i had confused thoughts about possibly being attracted to other girls, i thought that some of them were hot and that maybe i was jealous of them. not that i was physically attracted to any girl, i think maybe i am Asexual but when kissing the girl i wanted more. i wanted her to touch me. i had two boyfriends in my life, i am 21 and both times i felt ashamed being with them, i was also scared and when they touched me i felt gross and bad for sort of liking it and also hating it. i don’t know. i never had sex so don’t really know if i can say I'm asexual but when i saw my first boyfriend naked for the first time, i was both scared, horrified, grossed out and confused. my second boyfriend wanted me to suck him, i almost puked at the thought. and now kissing my friend, who was a guy before i met her and now is a woman, i feel like kissing her was okay, i don’t think of her as a guy and thats where i am confused most, do i like girls? am i asexual or not? i need some help figuring it all out. 

Hey @VioletShadows02 I honestly don’t know what to say because someone’s never asked me that but I do have a question, is it just sexual things that you get grossed out abt by guys? Or just guys in general?

• Like 1

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Hey @VioletShadows02 I honestly don’t know what to say because someone’s never asked me that but I do have a question, is it just sexual things that you get grossed out abt by guys? Or just guys in general?

I think its Sexual things, I think some guys are attractive but the thought of seeing them naked is unappealing to me. 

Just now, VioletShadows02 said:

I think its Sexual things, I think some guys are attractive but the thought of seeing them naked is unappealing to me. 

What about girls? Or anyone else? Just sexual things in general? Does it gross you out just with guys? Or everyone?

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

What about girls? Or anyone else? Just sexual things in general? Does it gross you out just with guys? Or everyone?

Yes I think the whole idea of Sex or Seeing someone naked is gross, not just guys, i don’t know, i never really been with anyone, since i’m not really experience in that department but if i watch a movie with any sex scenes I just skip forward. 

1 minute ago, VioletShadows02 said:

Yes I think the whole idea of Sex or Seeing someone naked is gross, not just guys, i don’t know, i never really been with anyone, since i’m not really experience in that department but if i watch a movie with any sex scenes I just skip forward. 

So you might’ve been right, you might be asexual but you still like kissing right? You could also just want to go slow and you’re not ready for any of that which is totally fine. Which one do you think?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

So you might’ve been right, you might be asexual but you still like kissing right? You could also just want to go slow and you’re not ready for any of that which is totally fine. Which one do you think?

thats where i am confused, i liked kissing her, i didn’t like kissing the other two boyfriends i had. i felt uncomfortable with both guys, i was scared, around the girl i kissed i was more confident and i could actually have a conversation, when i was dating my first boyfriend it was long distance texting for 3 years and we just flirted and when he came to visit i felt awkward and my second boyfriend too, i felt like when they liked me i got quiet and couldn’t really talk to them much, it was uncomfortable being seen with them in public, i have no idea what it means. i don’t know if i am asexual or a lesbian in denial, or bi and confused. 

11 minutes ago, VioletShadows02 said:

thats where i am confused, i liked kissing her, i didn’t like kissing the other two boyfriends i had. i felt uncomfortable with both guys, i was scared, around the girl i kissed i was more confident and i could actually have a conversation, when i was dating my first boyfriend it was long distance texting for 3 years and we just flirted and when he came to visit i felt awkward and my second boyfriend too, i felt like when they liked me i got quiet and couldn’t really talk to them much, it was uncomfortable being seen with them in public, i have no idea what it means. i don’t know if i am asexual or a lesbian in denial, or bi and confused. 

You might be both lesbian and asexual. Because you said that you didn’t like the idea of sex right? But you did like girls correct? People that are asexual could get into relationships and still be asexual. Does that make sense?

Hey Shadow, nice to meet you :D Some good points are raised on this thread (love the song with the title name btw🤭) and ye you could be asexual cuz you can still like romance but necessary sexual activites(?) in a relationship

Hey Shadow, nice to meet you :D Some good points are raised on this thread (love the song with the title name btw) and ye you could be asexual cuz you can still like romance but necessary sexual activities(?) in a relationship

rip moderation 🫠

19 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

You might be both lesbian and asexual. Because you said that you didn’t like the idea of sex right? But you did like girls correct? People that are asexual could get into relationships and still be asexual. Does that make sense?

yes i guess it kind of does, but i am still not 100% sure i am into girls or not just know i liked kissing a trans girl and didn’t like kissing the two guys. 

28 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

rip moderation 🫠

what do you mean? 

1 minute ago, VioletShadows02 said:

yes i guess it kind of does, but i am still not 100% sure i am into girls or not just know i liked kissing a trans girl and didn’t like kissing the two guys. 

Pansexual maybe?

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Pansexual maybe?

Liking personality? maybe yes, but can I still be asexual if i liked kissing her? 

4 minutes ago, VioletShadows02 said:

Liking personality? maybe yes, but can I still be asexual if i liked kissing her? 

Like your sexuality

9 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Like your sexuality

ohh i never thought about that. maybe i am pan but also maybe asexual as well because the thought of it all still grosses me out. 

i don’t think it would make sense to be both pan and asexual, it contradicts each other by definition. 

Edited by VioletShadows02

43 minutes ago, VioletShadows02 said:

ohh i never thought about that. maybe i am pan but also maybe asexual as well because the thought of it all still grosses me out. 

i don’t think it would make sense to be both pan and asexual, it contradicts each other by definition. 

We’ll pan is like who u like and asexual is whether you are committed to having sex with others or whatever…you can be both

7 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

We’ll pan is like who u like and asexual is whether you are committed to having sex with others or whatever…you can be both

oh okay, i will think on it more. i think i am defiantly asexual. but need to fully figure out if I'm pan, bi, lesbian. that might just come with time and once i date a bit more or figure out my feelings. thank you for helping me. 

8 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey Shadow, nice to meet you :D Some good points are raised on this thread (love the song with the title name btw🤭) and ye you could be asexual cuz you can still like romance but necessary sexual activites(?) in a relationship

Hey Equivalent Ways, thanks, i think i am. what would be necessary? i think i will only kiss lol 

16 hours ago, VioletShadows02 said:

Hey Equivalent Ways, thanks, i think i am. what would be necessary? i think i will only kiss lol 

hey! Idk what would be necessary🤔cuz im not sure what you mean. But you mean like what else a relationship would consist of..?