i need help with this

lemonsaresweet ย  ย 

So there is this guy in my after school choir. He forgot his music on Tuesday(9/20) so I sat close to him so he could see my music. he started rubbing his thigh against mine and at one point he put his head on my shoulder and started purring. Does he like me or is this just normal or something. Btw I've known him since 2nd grade.

8 hours ago, lemonsaresweet said:

So there is this guy in my after school choir. He forgot his music on Tuesday(9/20) so I sat close to him so he could see my music. he started rubbing his thigh against mine and at one point he put his head on my shoulder and started purring. Does he like me or is this just normal or something. Btw I've known him since 2nd grade.

Hello there,ย 

Thank you for letting us know what's been going on for you. What a lovely thing for you to do by sharing your music! How did sharing your music make you feel? I hear you, unless we ask someone if they like us then we can only go of signs or actions the other person is making. Do you think he likes you? He might be trying to get close to you physically because he finds you caring and he he might find you a person he could talk to or be around when he's going through a tough time. How are you, how does this make you feel? I think he is close to you because you've known each other for a huge period of time which makes sense of him resting his head on your shoulder. Do you feel comfortable with him rubbing his thigh against yours? How did him resting his head on your shoulder make you feel? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make a better idea of the situation! Sending much love,

Luluย 

Plus you can always talk to @Monsoonย and @Blondieย and @Auroraย about this if you need 1-2-1 support that you don't feel comfortable sharing with us, which is absolutely okay! Stay well.

18 hours ago, lemonsaresweet said:

Hey there,

I saw that you sent a message about this as well, so I will reply there. Speak soon.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e