This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide

Bullying

Treacle    

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

That sounds really positive. And it's really nice that your head of year noticed. Do you feel stronger than ever? And is it OK for you to have both to talk to or would you prefer if it was just one of them? 

Thank you yes it is nice that my head of year noticed.  Today the bullying happened again in science. Told my head of year and the school nurse which helped me more than ever. Yes I feel like it is ok for me to talk to both. I don't feel stronger but I sound stronger like standing up to bullying 

2 minutes ago, Treacle 246 said:

Thank you yes it was nice that my head of year noticed.  Today the bullying happened again in science. Told my head of year and the school nurse which helped me more than ever. Yes I feel like it is ok for me to talk to both. I don't feel stronger but I sound stronger like standing up to bullying 

• Digital Mentor
On 12/13/2022 at 8:09 PM, Treacle 246 said:

Thank you yes it is nice that my head of year noticed.  Today the bullying happened again in science. Told my head of year and the school nurse which helped me more than ever. Yes I feel like it is ok for me to talk to both. I don't feel stronger but I sound stronger like standing up to bullying 

That's really great that you sound stronger and are standing up to bullying! Can you think of anything that is making a difference and getting you to sounds stronger. I get that you don't feel stronger yet - it often takes time until we recognise these things in ourselves. But it sounds like your head of year has noticed that there has been a change.  I hope that today is another good day!  

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's really great that you sound stronger and are standing up to bullying! Can you think of anything that is making a difference and getting you to sounds stronger. I get that you don't feel stronger yet - it often takes time until we recognise these things in ourselves. But it sounds like your head of year has noticed that there has been a change.  I hope that today is another good day!  

Today was a great day since I'm breaking up for school tomorrow at half past 11 do I won't have to deal with the bullying going on and I can focus alot on myself throughout the two weeks and try to do all the homework that I've got to do over the Christmas break due to having mocks in February. No I can't think of a difference about me sounding stronger. The bullying did happen again today 

2 hours ago, _Leila- said:

Sending my love, sorry you’ve been bullied you don’t deserve to have to deal with them I’m sorry. Hugs 🤗 

Aww thank you. Its been so hard to being a target to bullying for most of my life. They're just annoying.

22 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Aww thank you. Its been so hard to being a target to bullying for most of my life. They're just annoying.

Most welcome, we’re here for you never forget how important you are!

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor
On 12/15/2022 at 5:24 PM, Treacle 246 said:

Today was a great day since I'm breaking up for school tomorrow at half past 11 do I won't have to deal with the bullying going on and I can focus alot on myself throughout the two weeks and try to do all the homework that I've got to do over the Christmas break due to having mocks in February. No I can't think of a difference about me sounding stronger. The bullying did happen again today 

I'm sorry the bullying did happen again but it does sound like you are much stronger now, even if you can't think of a difference. What do you think? I hope you have a lovely break and you can really switch off from everything that has been happening at school! We're here for you if you need us. 

Staff-Account.png

5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm sorry the bullying did happen again but it does sound like you are much stronger now, even if you can't think of a difference. What do you think? I hope you have a lovely break and you can really switch off from everything that has been happening at school! We're here for you if you need us. 

Yeah I think I do sound stronger. Yeah I'm focusing on myself throughout the two weeks. Thank you 

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Treacle 246 said:

Yeah I think I do sound stronger. Yeah I'm focusing on myself throughout the two weeks. Thank you 

Sending you my love treacle ❤️

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor
On 12/19/2022 at 1:35 PM, Treacle 246 said:

That sounds really good 🙂. I hope you have a lovely time off and you keep getting stronger and stronger. We're here for you if you need us

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That sounds really good 🙂. I hope you have a lovely time off and you keep getting stronger and stronger. We're here for you if you need us

Thank you I'm hoping to have a lovely time off

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The first two days went great. But then today was not so good I have broken down crying 3 times due to the bullying happening again I just don't think I can keep going through this

1 hour ago, Treacle 246 said:

The first two days went great. But then today was not so good I have broken down crying 3 times due to the bullying happening again I just don't think I can keep going through this

Hey Treacle,

I just wanted to jump in because Aurora won't be online again until tomorrow. I noticed what you said about how you just don't think you can keep going through this, and I wanted to ask, are you safe at the moment? I might be reading it in the wrong way, but it kind of sounds like there might be a possibility of you being in danger, possibly thinking of ending things. If you are, I just want you to know that it is okay to share that here, and the more we know, the more we can help you.  Also, remember, there is light at the end of every tunnel :)

Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis: 

Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Treacle,

I just wanted to jump in because Aurora won't be online again until tomorrow. I noticed what you said about how you just don't think you can keep going through this, and I wanted to ask, are you safe at the moment? I might be reading it in the wrong way, but it kind of sounds like there might be a possibility of you being in danger, possibly thinking of ending things. If you are, I just want you to know that it is okay to share that here, and the more we know, the more we can help you.  Also, remember, there is light at the end of every tunnel :)

Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis: 

Take care and speak soon. 

Yes I'm safe i just can't keep going through every term to keep getting bullied. Thank you 

2 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Yes I'm safe i just can't keep going through every term to keep getting bullied. Thank you 

Have you told anyone? How are you getting on?

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Hi there, thank you for getting back in touch and letting us know that you are safe. We care about you and your safety is the most important thing. 

I'm sorry to hear that the bullying has started up again. That must be tough and it's not OK that this is still happening. I know that your Head of Year and your school nurse were really supportive last term. Have you spoken to them at all about what's been going on? 

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, thank you for getting back in touch and letting us know that you are safe. We care about you and your safety is the most important thing. 

I'm sorry to hear that the bullying has started up again. That must be tough and it's not OK that this is still happening. I know that your Head of Year and your school nurse were really supportive last term. Have you spoken to them at all about what's been going on? 

Hi Aurora,

Yes it is very tough to keep going through bullying. Yes I spoke to my school nurse yesterday and she gave me hug while I was crying and talking to her. 

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Hi Aurora,

Yes it is very tough to keep going through bullying. Yes I spoke to my school nurse yesterday and she gave me hug while I was crying and talking to her. 

I'm glad you could speak to the school nurse and that she gave you the space you needed to let out how this has been making you feel. Did she say what the next steps will be to make sure that the bullying behaviour doesn't keep happening? Please know that we are here for you and you are not alone! 

Staff-Account.png

On 1/11/2023 at 12:11 PM, Aurora said:

I'm glad you could speak to the school nurse and that she gave you the space you needed to let out how this has been making you feel. Did she say what the next steps will be to make sure that the bullying behaviour doesn't keep happening? Please know that we are here for you and you are not alone! 

She said just keep reporting it and keep telling people.