This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide

Bullying

Treacle    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
5 hours ago, Aurora said:

This all sounds really positive. How are you feeling about the situation now? 

Also, I just wanted to say that it's really interesting that you didn't focus on the comment Carly made and instead focused on yourself. How did that feel? 

I feel more happy and not worrying about it as often as I use to. It felt great to not focus on the comment that Carly said about me and just to focus on myself. 

Today went alright accept from I heard a comment about me saying I've lost so much weight and she could literally die any second. This comment kinda of made me break down crying due to what I felt a couple of months ago but I didn't think about that this time 

• Digital Mentor

20 hours ago, Treacle said:

I feel more happy and not worrying about it as often as I use to. It felt great to not focus on the comment that Carly said about me and just to focus on myself. 

Today went alright accept from I heard a comment about me saying I've lost so much weight and she could literally die any second. This comment kinda of made me break down crying due to what I felt a couple of months ago but I didn't think about that this time 

I'm rally glad to hear you feel happier and that it felt great to just focus on yourself! 

I didn't quite understand what you said about the comment you overhead today. Would you mind explaining that again? Thank you 🙂

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm rally glad to hear you feel happier and that it felt great to just focus on yourself! 

I didn't quite understand what you said about the comment you overhead today. Would you mind explaining that again? Thank you 🙂

Sure I don't mind the comment said about me is that I've lost so much weight and I could literally die any second I never used to be over weight but I was never happy with the weight I was but I'm happy about my weight now. 

On 9/28/2022 at 2:20 PM, Aurora said:

On 9/28/2022 at 2:20 PM, Aurora said:

Sure I don't mind the comment said about me is that I've lost so much weight and I could literally die any second I never used to be over weight but I was never happy with the weight I was but I'm happy about my weight now.  Friday yesterday wasn't so good 

• Digital Mentor

On 10/1/2022 at 6:56 PM, Treacle said:

Sure I don't mind the comment said about me is that I've lost so much weight and I could literally die any second I never used to be over weight but I was never happy with the weight I was but I'm happy about my weight now.  Friday yesterday wasn't so good 

Thanks for clarifying. And how did you feel when you heard the comment? Did it upset you or were you able to focus on how you feel at the moment (happy with your weight)? 

I'm sorry to hear Friday wasn't so good. Would you like to share what happened? 

Staff-Account.png

On 10/3/2022 at 1:05 PM, Aurora said:

Thanks for clarifying. And how did you feel when you heard the comment? Did it upset you or were you able to focus on how you feel at the moment (happy with your weight)? 

I'm sorry to hear Friday wasn't so good. Would you like to share what happened? 

I just ignored the comment but when I got to the library I broke down crying. Yes I'm happy with my weight. Friday was when the bullying happened again and I just went to the school nurse and cried my eyes out. Yesterday I had a meeting with the school nurse and my head of year it lasted most of the morning but it got interrupted because of the fire alarm going off. 

• Digital Mentor

20 hours ago, Treacle said:

I just ignored the comment but when I got to the library I broke down crying. Yes I'm happy with my weight. Friday was when the bullying happened again and I just went to the school nurse and cried my eyes out. Yesterday I had a meeting with the school nurse and my head of year it lasted most of the morning but it got interrupted because of the fire alarm going off. 

That sounds positive, that you had another meeting with the school nurse and your head of year. How do think it went? 

Staff-Account.png

49 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That sounds positive, that you had another meeting with the school nurse and your head of year. How do think it went? 

I think it went alright but I don't know they were going to talk to me on Monday but I haven't been feeling well and haven't been in school for 3 days. So they're talking to me tomorrow when I'm back in which should be good. 

• Digital Mentor

On 10/5/2022 at 3:22 PM, Treacle said:

I think it went alright but I don't know they were going to talk to me on Monday but I haven't been feeling well and haven't been in school for 3 days. So they're talking to me tomorrow when I'm back in which should be good. 

I hope you're feeling better now. Would you like to share how the meeting went? 

Staff-Account.png

On 10/7/2022 at 1:35 PM, Aurora said:

I hope you're feeling better now. Would you like to share how the meeting went?

My head of year and the school nurse pulled me out of tutor to talk about how they think another meeting should be suggested. I then said sure but im not feeling brave or comfortable enough to face the people who have bullied me throughout the years. They then said it's not a meeting its just going to be me, head of year and the school nurse to talk about everything  again for the 5th time in the row. I have the meeting tomorrow and I have a meeting thursday and Friday. I don't think I'm going to be able to cope with having all these meetings . 

• Digital Mentor

18 hours ago, Treacle said:

My head of year and the school nurse pulled me out of tutor to talk about how they think another meeting should be suggested. I then said sure but im not feeling brave or comfortable enough to face the people who have bullied me throughout the years. They then said it's not a meeting its just going to be me, head of year and the school nurse to talk about everything  again for the 5th time in the row. I have the meeting tomorrow and I have a meeting thursday and Friday. I don't think I'm going to be able to cope with having all these meetings . 

That does sound like a lot of meetings. I can understand why it feels a bit much. Have they told you what the purpose of the meetings are? And do you feel like they are working together with you and your voice is being heard? 

Staff-Account.png

On 10/11/2022 at 1:41 PM, Aurora said:

That does sound like a lot of meetings. I can understand why it feels a bit much. Have they told you what the purpose of the meetings are? And do you feel like they are working together with you and your voice is being heard? 

The purpose of the meetings is to meet my needs for the bullying and asking questions about the selfharm in the past and also if I have any urges and if I've done any. When people were saying comments yesterday at lunch I got home and I felt an urge to selfharm and I did nearly selfharm myself but I couldn't do it. I've told miss Emsley she's very pleased with me not doing selfharm.  She hugged me when I told her why I had the urge to do it. I broke down crying in front of her. She reassured me that the meeting will go well tomorrow and she will see me in tutor tomorrow morning to talk about it. 

Just now, Treacle said:

The purpose of the meetings is to meet my needs for the bullying and asking questions about the selfharm in the past and also if I have any urges and if I've done any. When people were saying comments yesterday at lunch I got home and I felt an urge to selfharm and I did nearly selfharm myself but I couldn't do it. I've told miss Emsley she's very pleased with me not doing selfharm.  She hugged me when I told her why I had the urge to do it. I broke down crying in front of her. She reassured me that the meeting will go well tomorrow and she will see me in tutor tomorrow morning to talk about it. And yes I feel like my voice is being heard within the meetings. 

• Digital Mentor

16 hours ago, Treacle said:
16 hours ago, Treacle said:

The purpose of the meetings is to meet my needs for the bullying and asking questions about the selfharm in the past and also if I have any urges and if I've done any. When people were saying comments yesterday at lunch I got home and I felt an urge to selfharm and I did nearly selfharm myself but I couldn't do it. I've told miss Emsley she's very pleased with me not doing selfharm.  She hugged me when I told her why I had the urge to do it. I broke down crying in front of her. She reassured me that the meeting will go well tomorrow and she will see me in tutor tomorrow morning to talk about it. And yes I feel like my voice is being heard within the meetings. 

I'm really glad to hear your voice is being heard. Your feelings matter and it's so important your voice is being heard! It sounds like they are taking this very seriously and something is finally being done. Is that right? 

You mentioned that you felt an urge to self harm but you didn't. Was there anything in particular that helped you not to give into the urge? 

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm really glad to hear your voice is being heard. Your feelings matter and it's so important your voice is being heard! It sounds like they are taking this very seriously and something is finally being done. Is that right? 

You mentioned that you felt an urge to self harm but you didn't. Was there anything in particular that helped you not to give into the urge? 

Yes they are taking it very serious. I kinda did selfharm last night because something in my family kicked off last night and there were alot of shouting and arguing 

• Digital Mentor

On 10/13/2022 at 4:10 PM, Treacle said:

Yes they are taking it very serious. I kinda did selfharm last night because something in my family kicked off last night and there were alot of shouting and arguing 

I'm glad to hear they are tal=king it very seriously. 

It sounds like things have been a bit tough at home. Would you like to share what happened? 

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm glad to hear they are tal=king it very seriously. 

It sounds like things have been a bit tough at home. Would you like to share what happened? 

No I wouldn't like to talk about it. It's still to hurtful to say. I've got a meeting with welfare and my head of year tomorrow to talk about it. My dad has left us which is good because I never liked him and I'm just as happy with my mum like it has been always before he came back to our lives and just made it hell. 

To be honest I don't really want to have the meeting with my head of year and welfare. But I'm hoping it goes alright. They said that the meeting is mostly going to be all day. I don't want to be in the meeting for most of the day. They will let let me out at break and lunch but we still be in the room afterwards. 

• Digital Mentor

15 hours ago, Treacle said:

No I wouldn't like to talk about it. It's still to hurtful to say. I've got a meeting with welfare and my head of year tomorrow to talk about it. My dad has left us which is good because I never liked him and I'm just as happy with my mum like it has been always before he came back to our lives and just made it hell. 

To be honest I don't really want to have the meeting with my head of year and welfare. But I'm hoping it goes alright. They said that the meeting is mostly going to be all day. I don't want to be in the meeting for most of the day. They will let let me out at break and lunch but we still be in the room afterwards. 

Of course, I can understand that. Would you prefer to talk about this in our confidential support? All conversations in confidential support are private. 

It's totally understandable that you don't really want to have the meeting with your head of year and welfare today. I would imagine that it's difficult to talk about everything that's been going on at home. However, please know they are there to support you and make sure you're safe and feeling OK. Your wellbeing is the most important thing! I really hope the meeting goes well today.  

Staff-Account.png

On 10/18/2022 at 12:02 PM, Aurora said:

Of course, I can understand that. Would you prefer to talk about this in our confidential support? All conversations in confidential support are private. 

It's totally understandable that you don't really want to have the meeting with your head of year and welfare today. I would imagine that it's difficult to talk about everything that's been going on at home. However, please know they are there to support you and make sure you're safe and feeling OK. Your wellbeing is the most important thing! I really hope the meeting goes well today.  

To be honest I don't really want to speak about it at all. Well the meeting went well it lasted mostly all day but they did let me go to the library when I needed some time to think about it and they had to discuss what is the best thing to do. They going to get me tomorrow morning 

• Ditch the Label Staff

14 hours ago, Treacle said:

To be honest I don't really want to speak about it at all. Well the meeting went well it lasted mostly all day but they did let me go to the library when I needed some time to think about it and they had to discuss what is the best thing to do. They going to get me tomorrow morning 

Hey, I'm just jumping in to say that @Aurora will be back tomorrow (21st) as I didn't want you to think we've ignored this message.

Do let us know how it's gone after they speak to you again.

We're here for you.

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

On 10/19/2022 at 9:07 PM, Treacle said:

Of course. That's absolutely fine. Please don't feel you need to talk about anything on here if you don't want to. However, if you do ever want to talk about something and you don't want to share it on the community forum then you can always send us a confidential message. 

I'm glad to hear that the meeting went well and I hope you're happy with what was decided. How are you feeling now? 

Staff-Account.png

On 10/21/2022 at 12:17 PM, Aurora said:

Of course. That's absolutely fine. Please don't feel you need to talk about anything on here if you don't want to. However, if you do ever want to talk about something and you don't want to share it on the community forum then you can always send us a confidential message. 

I'm glad to hear that the meeting went well and I hope you're happy with what was decided. How are you feeling now? 

Thank you. I'm feeling alright but they want to talk to me next week at home. 

• Ditch the Label Staff

22 hours ago, Treacle said:

Hey @Treacle I just wanted to let you know that @Aurora will be back online on Monday 24th to pick this back up with you. 

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Blondie said:

Hey @Treacle I just wanted to let you know that @Aurora will be back online on Monday 24th to pick this back up with you. 

Ok thank you

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor

On 10/22/2022 at 1:43 PM, Treacle said:

I'm glad to hear you're feeling alright. You've had so much going on - being bullied at school and then things being difficult at home. too.  That's a lot to deal with!  Can you think of anything in particular that you've found helpful over the last few weeks? 

You mentioned that they want to talk to you at home this week and you sounded a bit hesitant. Am I right in thinking that you feel a bit uneasy about having a meeting at home? 

Please know that we are here for you. 

Staff-Account.png