S-03    

14 hours ago, S-03 said:

Hi my name is Sasha. I’m 18 years about to 19.  Recently I have been harass on social media and being accused by 3 usernames and it really hurts and I am here to tell my story.

Hey Sasha,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give advice to those who reach out. I'm sorry to hear about the harassment. Would you like to tell us your story? We are here to understand what has happened and support you if you'd like that. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Yes please! I have tried reporting them so many times and they are still harassing me and they got my account suspended. This is the link: ****************************** it possible to let my voice be heard in the community?

15 hours ago, S-03 said:

Hi my name is Sasha. I’m 18 years about to 19.  Recently I have been harass on social media and being accused by 3 usernames and it really hurts and I am here to tell my story.

Hi and welcome! 

Thank you for readiness to share. This is very important and valuable. 

Hi @S-03 ! I am already empowered by you! glad to have you here if you need to talk I am here.

that is so unfair I am so sorry that happened to you.😔

I know. I just need to know how can I stop her and her friends from attacking me and other usernames. I tried reporting them but it didn’t work. Should I tried reaching out to the other usernames that have been affected by this. My account won’t be available until tomorrow. How can I warn people about her without getting my account suspended?

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm...maybe just hint at it suddely without using like strong language like hate...etc.

also I would try and just stay away from them and all the friends.

• Like 1

Yeah @sflowergirl is right. As much as I can imagine you want to give them a reaction, sometimes that just evolves into acdig more fuel to the fire. Whet do you think?

• Yaaas 1

On 8/22/2022 at 12:24 PM, sflowergirl said:

hmmmm...maybe just hint at it suddely without using like strong language like hate...etc.

also I would try and just stay away from them and all the friends.

Thank you so much!!! Even though they are saying awful things about me!!!

Edited by S-03

hey! @S-03

just ignore them they are petty if they are doing that take the high road and let them go on the low road.