This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

16 hours ago, Monsoon said:

I’m really glad you managed to call them and you now have someone else you can talk to if you feel like it’s all getting a bit much :)

What do you think it was about the conversation that helped so much?Β 

They said that I was very brave to contact them as I get really anxious about calling/asking for help. The guy who answered also said that whenever I need them I can just call, which really makes me feel safe. He listened to everything I had to say and he was really kind and considerate so that was really lovely!!

• Hug 1

18 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

They said that I was very brave to contact them as I get really anxious about calling/asking for help. The guy who answered also said that whenever I need them I can just call, which really makes me feel safe. He listened to everything I had to say and he was really kind and considerate so that was really lovely!!

It sounds like calling them was a really positive experience and I'm glad to hear it. How are you feeling today? What's it like being back at home?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

It sounds like calling them was a really positive experience and I'm glad to hear it. How are you feeling today? What's it like being back at home?Β 

I like having cuddles with Ayla. I feel more calm being able to sleep in mu own bed. I feel like I have freedomΒ 

On 8/6/2022 at 11:58 AM, -Axel- said:

I like having cuddles with Ayla. I feel more calm being able to sleep in mu own bed. I feel like I have freedomΒ 

That's really positive that you feel calm being in your own bed. Also, having freedom is so important for anyone, especially those who have been struggling with their wellbeing. How have you been coping with your mental health since you've been back?Β 

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

That's really positive that you feel calm being in your own bed. Also, having freedom is so important for anyone, especially those who have been struggling with their wellbeing. How have you been coping with your mental health since you've been back?Β 

Not today no. My mum got scared and phoned 999 so yeah I hate my lifeΒ 

• Hug 1

On 7/12/2022 at 3:43 PM, urfavekpopstan ! said:

Hey, I give a shit :)

@-Axel-hey I just saw this and I wanted to say I give shit too! You are not alone and if you want to talk I am here!Β 

42 minutes ago, sflowergirl said:

@-Axel-hey I just saw this and I wanted to say I give shit too! You are not alone and if you want to talk I am here!Β 

Aww tysm πŸ’“Β 

• Hug 1

43 minutes ago, sflowergirl said:

Sending hugs πŸ«‚ πŸ€—Β 

• Like 1

Hey,

It's really nice to read about you feeling free in some ways. Thank you for sharing!Β 

And so you know, I am open for communication if you ready for very wired English grammar and typos. I am also give a shit :)Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -Axel- said:

Not today no. My mum got scared and phoned 999 so yeah I hate my lifeΒ 

It sounds like you've had a rough day. Would you like to tell me more about what happened? I hope you're feeling a bit better now.Β 

8 hours ago, Alpha9th said:

Hey,

It's really nice to read about you feeling free in some ways. Thank you for sharing!Β 

And so you know, I am open for communication if you ready for very wired English grammar and typos. I am also give a shit :)Β 

Awwww rhank youuuΒ 

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

It sounds like you've had a rough day. Would you like to tell me more about what happened? I hope you're feeling a bit better now.Β 

I grabbed something I shouldn't of and my mum literally tackled me to get it of me

2 hours ago, -Axel- said:

I grabbed something I shouldn't of and my mum literally tackled me to get it of me

Ah, okay. What happened before you grabbed the thing? Also, what were you hoping to do with it?Β 

56 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Ah, okay. What happened before you grabbed the thing? Also, what were you hoping to do with it?Β 

End my life. Because I've had enough but I'm fine now.

18 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

Hm, damn suicidal thoughts. I am really sorry that you going thru this. May I ask about kind of help that you receiving? If you do, of course.Β 

3 hours ago, -Axel- said:

Hey,

I'm sorry you were feeling that way, but glad to hear you're fine now. What do you think helped you to calm down from it all?

7 hours ago, Alpha9th said:

Hm, damn suicidal thoughts. I am really sorry that you going thru this. May I ask about kind of help that you receiving? If you do, of course.Β 

I recently got out of a psych unit, I receive weekly support for my eating and mental healthΒ 

• Hug 1

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I'm sorry you were feeling that way, but glad to hear you're fine now. What do you think helped you to calm down from it all?

My mum giving me a hug to tell me its going to be fine.

37 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

I recently got out of a psych unit, I receive weekly support for my eating and mental healthΒ 

I see. That's good!Β 

Maybe you can share what disturbs you most of all? I mean now and generally.Β 

24 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

I see. That's good!Β 

Maybe you can share what disturbs you most of all? I mean now and generally.Β 

Not being happy, you know? Like I recently game out as trans ( I was born female ) and no one seems to accept what I am, so I just want to escape. Plus I want to end my suffering eith mental health and food.Β 

On 8/7/2022 at 4:47 PM, -Axel- said:

Aww tysm πŸ’“Β 

tYsm!! you are awsome!

Not being happy, you know? Like I recently game out as trans ( I was born female ) and no one seems to accept what I am, so I just want to escape. Plus I want to end my suffering eith mental health and food.Β 

Hey @-Axel-

I just want to check, are you safe at the moment? If not, you can share this with me and we can help you through this hard time. I know it might not seem like it now, but look how far you've come over the past couple of months. You've made so much progress, and it's completely normal to have those ups and downs. Just incase, here is some safety information if you are in crisis:Β 

• UK - The Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 service)
  • An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful.Β 
  • You can text SHOUT to 85258 when you are struggling, and a trained crisis volunteer will text you back. This is great if you find talking on the phone challenging, and it’s completely free 24/7

Β 

Oh, I see. You know, accepting usually takes time. And, actually, there is a lot of people that may and will accept you as male (which is definitely true, trans or cis).Β 

Hell, even I, the guy from Who-Knows-Where-It-Is, accept you. I have few really close friends that actually t/males.

You and your identity are precious. Even if someone think otherwise, don't let them change your mind about your way of living.Β 

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @-Axel-

I just want to check, are you safe at the moment? If not, you can share this with me and we can help you through this hard time. I know it might not seem like it now, but look how far you've come over the past couple of months. You've made so much progress, and it's completely normal to have those ups and downs. Just incase, here is some safety information if you are in crisis:Β 

• UK - The Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 service)
  • An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful.Β 
  • You can text SHOUT to 85258 when you are struggling, and a trained crisis volunteer will text you back. This is great if you find talking on the phone challenging, and it’s completely free 24/7

I didn't feel safe when I messaged that, but I am now! Thank you. 😊 

• Yaaas 1