This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

1 minute ago, Alpha9th said:

My previous comment about eating is waiting for approval. So you know, there is one :)Β 

AwwπŸ₯°πŸ₯° thank you :)!

My previous comment about eating is waiting for approval. So you know, there is one :)Β 

Means a lot that everyone supports me, as I don't have much support outside you know? So thank youπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

2 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Means a lot that everyone supports me, as I don't have much support outside you know? So thank youπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Oh, I do know. It isn't easy when for internal or external reasons you usually can't share stuff with others.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Oh, I do know. It isn't easy when for internal or external reasons you usually can't share stuff with others.Β 

I have my mum of course, but like I mean I love her etc and its still tricky to even look at her. I find it easier on here I really do, as people probably gone through issues I've gone through :)! I can't post pictures, so I'll put my puppy in my profile pictureΒ  :)!Β  Of her right now aha

2 minutes ago, leilaa said:

I have my mum of course, but like I mean I love her etc and its still tricky to even look at her. I find it easier on here I really do, as people probably gone through issues I've gone through :)! I can't post pictures, so I'll put my puppy in my profile pictureΒ  :)!Β  Of her right now aha

Puppy? I really like dogs!Β 

Always had a superpower: bonding with them, even with wild ones :)Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Puppy? I really like dogs!Β 

Always had a superpower: bonding with them, even with wild ones :)Β 

Yes, puppy! She's 3 months old :)! I just changed it, she is being cheeky right now haha πŸ˜„!

5 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Aww, she's so cute!Β πŸ–€

She is my best friend πŸ₯°πŸ₯°. She probably will wake me up tomorrow I'm dreading it 😩

5 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Aww, she's so cute!Β πŸ–€

Awww she is! I need to eat something feel sick but don't want to

Just now, leilaa said:

@Alpha9th all my posts are hidden but thank you! Feel tired

Your posts here are hidden?Β 

If you feel tired, be free to go offline even without telling, it's totally OK!Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Your posts here are hidden?Β 

If you feel tired, be free to go offline even without telling, it's totally OK!Β 

Yes, lol. My medication hasn't kicked in yet so I don't want to force myself to sleep. I'm happy talking on here :)!

1 minute ago, leilaa said:

Yes, lol. My medication hasn't kicked in yet so I don't want to force myself to sleep. I'm happy talking on here :)!

Okay then!Β 

Hey, gonna tell you about today's kinda dangerous case. I took an underground train in the evening. And there I was stopped by police officer who wanted to check my papers. They were fine, of course, we even talk a little about damn whether. But there is one thing he doesn't know: there was illigal opposition leaflets in my backpack.Β 

Okay then!Β 

Hey, gonna tell you about today's kinda dangerous case. I took an underground train in the evening. And there I was stopped by police officer who wanted to check my papers. They were fine, of course, we even talk a little about damn whether. But there is one thing he doesn't know: there was illigal opposition leaflets in my backpack.Β 

Oh damn. You okay?

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Good luck! I am proud of you and staying in touch.Β 

It might just be a few grapes 😭

1 minute ago, leilaa said:

Oh damn. You okay?

Of course. Not the first, not the last time. It's even ironic for me now. And also I can lie pretty good, so there was no worrying on my face.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Of course. Not the first, not the last time. It's even ironic for me now. And also I can lie pretty good, so there was no worrying on my face.Β 

Damn. Good luck!Β