Hello, I'm Sprinkles!

Sprinkles257    

Hello, everyone! I'm new here. As the title says, I go by Sprinkles online. I'm 17 years old, but I will be 18 in August. I'm from the USA. I'm non-binary, and I go by both she/her and they/them pronouns. My favorite hobbies are drawing and writing. I'm also a fan of the Sims 4 and Team Fortress 2.  I like listening to all types of music, but I have a soft spot for electro-swing.  I do have a pet, a calico cat named Chloe. Other facts about me: My favorite color is blue, my favorite numbers are 3 and 9, and my favorite genre is science fiction.

Nice to meet you all! ^^

Dino Hello GIF by DINOSALLY

Edited by Sprinkles257

14 hours ago, Sprinkles257 said:

Hello, everyone! I'm new here. As the title says, I go by Sprinkles online. I'm 17 years old, but I will be 18 in August. I'm from the USA. I'm non-binary, and I go by both she/her and they/them pronouns. My favorite hobbies are drawing and writing. I'm also a fan of the Sims 4 and Team Fortress 2.  I like listening to all types of music, but I have a soft spot for electro-swing.  I do have a pet, a calico cat named Chloe. Other facts about me: My favorite color is blue, my favorite numbers are 3 and 9, and my favorite genre is science fiction.

Nice to meet you all! ^^

Hello, sprinkles! I'm Leila, nice to meet you! Welcome to the community, :)!

• Ditch the Label Staff
15 hours ago, Sprinkles257 said:

Nice to meet you all! ^^

A warm welcome Sprinkles!

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Sprinkles257 said:

Hello, thank you both for the welcome!

I love your username, it's epic!