Hello gays *guys

Thisischris    

Hello y'all,

I'm Chris and I'm 14. I'm Bi and I have a boyfriend but lately I've been wondering about my sexuality. I think I might be gay or pan but also trans, genderfluid or non-binary. I might also be polyamorous. Everything is so messed up in my head and I really don't know what to do so I'd love  if someone helped or gave me some tips. 

Cheerz to all ya queerz,                                                                                                       Chris

9 hours ago, Thisischris said:

Hello y'all,

I'm Chris and I'm 14. I'm Bi and I have a boyfriend but lately I've been wondering about my sexuality. I think I might be gay or pan but also trans, genderfluid or non-binary. I might also be polyamorous. Everything is so messed up in my head and I really don't know what to do so I'd love  if someone helped or gave me some tips. 

Cheerz to all ya queerz,                                                                                                       Chris

Hey Chris,

Welcome to our community. How is everything going with your boyfriend? :)

I'm wondering, would you like to tell me more about some of the thoughts you're having that are making you feel messed up in your head? What is making you question your sexuality and gender? 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Chris,

Welcome to our community. How is everything going with your boyfriend? :)

I'm wondering, would you like to tell me more about some of the thoughts you're having that are making you feel messed up in your head? What is making you question your sexuality and gender? 

Hey Monson <3

I Actually think I have a great relationship with my bf! The truth is I really like boys and that's for sure but I really don't know if I'm bi (or Omni=pan but with preference or Pan="genderblind omnisexual without preference". If I'm Omni/Bi with preference ( boys) I am also afraid if that "preference" really is my whole sexuality meaning that I'm gay. I am honestly really confused about that but it sadly isn't the worst part.... I think I'd like to be trans but I don't feel like transitioning so I guess I could be genderfluid. On the other hand, I'd like to be non binary and live my life without gender roles and stereotypes. Furthermore, I always was a flirty character and I think I'd like a second relationship rn with another person but Im afraid and I feel wrong about it. I Talked w my boyfriend about that but he really couldn't persuade me that polyamory is something okay. <3 

Oh and I forgot: thx for Ur time and Ur interestly<3                                                                        

Gay kisses,

Chris

11 hours ago, Thisischris said:

Hey Monson <3

I Actually think I have a great relationship with my bf! The truth is I really like boys and that's for sure but I really don't know if I'm bi (or Omni=pan but with preference or Pan="genderblind omnisexual without preference". If I'm Omni/Bi with preference ( boys) I am also afraid if that "preference" really is my whole sexuality meaning that I'm gay. I am honestly really confused about that but it sadly isn't the worst part.... I think I'd like to be trans but I don't feel like transitioning so I guess I could be genderfluid. On the other hand, I'd like to be non binary and live my life without gender roles and stereotypes. Furthermore, I always was a flirty character and I think I'd like a second relationship rn with another person but Im afraid and I feel wrong about it. I Talked w my boyfriend about that but he really couldn't persuade me that polyamory is something okay. <3 

Oh and I forgot: thx for Ur time and Ur interestly<3                                                                        

Gay kisses,

Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for telling me more about how you're feeling at the moment :) 

I noticed what you said about how you'd like to be trans but don't feel like transitioning, and I'm wondering, could you tell me more about that, please?

With your sexuality, I'm wondering, if your preference really is your whole sexuality, meaning that you're gay, what would that mean for your life as a whole? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e