Hello there! ❤️

Jaime Rose    

Hi friends, it's great to be here!

I'm Jaime, but you can call me Rose if you'd like. I'm 18, and will be moving to a new city next month to pursue my education and career goals. More pertinent to this website, I am non-binary and gay (nblm), and I use they/them pronouns. I also strongly suspect that I have autism and ADHD, though this is all pending diagnosis (never allowed to get tested as a kid, rip lmao)

As it pertains to my interests, music is really my biggest thing. I'm a semi-professional keyboardist, and have been playing for over a decade and gigging on a consistent basis for the past three years (with a pretty substantial break 'cause... y'know...). Outside of that, I'm a student-pilot, and an avid fan of retro tech, particularly music tech! In the meantime between now and college, I've been filling up my time with DoorDash (oh, the stories I could tell...) and songwriting!

And, for anyone that cares about that kind of stuff, I'm an INFP-T, and a 4w5 on the enneagram.

(also, if anyone thinks that my name seems familiar from another LGBTQ+ website, yes, I am that Jaime 😉)

Anyway, it's nice to meet y'all! ❤️

• Pride 1

8 hours ago, Jaime Rose said:

Hi friends, it's great to be here!

I'm Jaime, but you can call me Rose if you'd like. I'm 18, and will be moving to a new city next month to pursue my education and career goals. More pertinent to this website, I am non-binary and gay (nblm), and I use they/them pronouns. I also strongly suspect that I have autism and ADHD, though this is all pending diagnosis (never allowed to get tested as a kid, rip lmao)

As it pertains to my interests, music is really my biggest thing. I'm a semi-professional keyboardist, and have been playing for over a decade and gigging on a consistent basis for the past three years (with a pretty substantial break 'cause... y'know...). Outside of that, I'm a student-pilot, and an avid fan of retro tech, particularly music tech! In the meantime between now and college, I've been filling up my time with DoorDash (oh, the stories I could tell...) and songwriting!

And, for anyone that cares about that kind of stuff, I'm an INFP-T, and a 4w5 on the enneagram.

(also, if anyone thinks that my name seems familiar from another LGBTQ+ website, yes, I am that Jaime 😉)

Anyway, it's nice to meet y'all! ❤️

Hey @Jaime Rose

Welcome to our community 🙂

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to our members. If you'd like support with anything, just let us know. 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 7/19/2021 at 5:45 AM, Stormy_Skies said:

*inhale* AHHHH JAIME IT’S YOU HELLO HELLO HELLO

JAIIIMEEE!!!!!! Hello!!! Welcome!!!! 😄👋