Jump to content

Personally , I think we should be friends 🙃


ZoeA895
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey 😊 I came on here honestly just to make friends and talk with people like me . I found this platform because I’m low key bi-curious and apparently people use it to discuss sexuality so if anyone wants a chat about that , or anything really , then I’m up for it 💗

  • Yaaas 2
  • Pride 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ZoeAnderson895 said:

Hey 😊 I came on here honestly just to make friends and talk with people like me . I found this platform because I’m low key bi-curious and apparently people use it to discuss sexuality so if anyone wants a chat about that , or anything really , then I’m up for it 💗

oh hello, I'm omnisexual, demisexual, fluidflux and polyamorous, so yep... anyway, yep I can chat if you want. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ZoeAnderson895 said:

Yh ofc 😊 would you maybe be able to explain those a bit more because I’m not too sure what they mean and I don’t want to get them mixed up and everything . It’s ok if you don’t want to I understand, just trying to get educated really x

oh yeah lol. omnisexuality is  best explained by this chart

Dragon Rider — M-spec Labels

polyamorous is being in multiple relationships at once, no it is not cheating

fluidflux is being both genderfluid and genderflux

demiseuxal is only being attracted to people you have an emotional attachment to.

  • Pride 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know that was to help someone else but I was a little bit to embarrassed to ask so thank you for the explanation  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yh thank you so much @Stormy_Skies that really helped me to understand. I’m so glad you’re proud of who you are , keep being you 😁 also , do you have any advice on exploring sexuality . Because I think I’m bisexual like I said but I’m not entirely sure and idk what to do . I’m in a relationship with a boy and I’m incredibly happy with him . So the option of simply trying stuff with girls isn’t exactly possible rn 😅 if anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it x

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ZoeA895 said:

Yh thank you so much @Stormy_Skies that really helped me to understand. I’m so glad you’re proud of who you are , keep being you 😁 also , do you have any advice on exploring sexuality . Because I think I’m bisexual like I said but I’m not entirely sure and idk what to do . I’m in a relationship with a boy and I’m incredibly happy with him . So the option of simply trying stuff with girls isn’t exactly possible rn 😅 if anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it x

well I'm really good aty visualising and running through situations in my head, which is honestly how I found my sexuality. Ran through situations and also just searched for a label until I found one that felt right. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, WaterfallDaisy said:

@Stormy_Skies it sounds like you know loads about sexuality, you've really helped me to understand how multidimensional it is. It would be really cool to read about it in a blog to educate others who may not know what omnisexuality is. Just an idea if you fancy it ☺️

Maybe sometime! The blog function is doing a weird thing where my post needs to be approved and I’m not quite sure why, but yeah.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
7 hours ago, Stormy_Skies said:

Maybe sometime! The blog function is doing a weird thing where my post needs to be approved and I’m not quite sure why, but yeah.

Hi @Stormy_Skies, have just had a look into your account and all looks fine. I have approved the blog. The reason this was held in our moderation queue is because there's a trigger word in it that our moderation system automatically flags to us to approve. 

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Harper said:

Hi @Stormy_Skies, have just had a look into your account and all looks fine. I have approved the blog. The reason this was held in our moderation queue is because there's a trigger word in it that our moderation system automatically flags to us to approve. 

Uh yeah I see. Well, this book might take a while to upload. I put a TW on the first chapter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
    Search In
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
×
×
  • Create New...