aJx    

Hi I’m super new to this, 

just looking for people who can relate to feeling a certain type of way about there body, 

I was 6 stone, and in a year and a half I have gained nearly 5. I feel like my body is no longer mine anymore, I see a different person in the mirror. Going from being so skinny I was nearly ill to being a bigger girl is the strangest thing. 

I am also super conscious about the fact that I met my partner when I was skinny, and now I am not? It makes me feel unattractive, even though he tells me I am beautiful no matter what, I cannot shake this feeling that he may see me in a different light now I am no longer a size XS.

if anyone out there gets this or has been through the same thing, what are some of your coping mechanisms? 
I find it extremely hard to talk about stuff. 

thanks for listening. 

• Hug 1

I understand what you’re going through my weight fluctuates a lot in the last year I’ve been the smallest I’ve ever been about 8stone started off being the biggest about 14stone and lost about 6 stone I’m now around 11 and feel huge and don’t like the way I look but also got to accept I’m healthier now as lost all the weight due to struggling with drugs/ addiction. I’ve only just created this account tonight/ this morning  so have no idea what I’m actually doing wanted someone to talk too 

Edited by Aw23
  • Like 1