Brave Together with Maybelline

Harper Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Β 

Introducing our partnership with Maybelline!

We are delighted to share that our Mental Health safe space is now being supported by Maybelline as part of their Brave Together Programme and commitment to empowering thousands of young people with expert mental health support. You may have noticed that we've given the safe space a makeover to reflect our exciting new partnership! You'll also automatically receive the Brave Together badge whenever you post in this section.

MNY-Brave-Together-announcement.png

If you're struggling with your mental health, please know that you are never alone. In fact, Maybelline's research recently found that 82% of 18-25's have either sought or considered seeking mental health support and 33% have struggled to find it. This is why we are on a mission to ensure that no young person ever has to go through it alone.

In addition to supporting the Mental Health safe space, we'll also be working with Maybelline on an exciting pilots of free 1:1 video therapy and free therapy in the metaverse. We have also partnered on a new schools mental health program to launch in UK classrooms later this year.Β 

Watch this space for more updates and ways that you can get involved!

Β 

• Like 4

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 minutes ago, jake said:

How do I get the badge?

Just by posting in the Mental Health safe space! I can see you now have it :)

Staff-Account.png

Awwww that’s dope!

• Like 1

This is amazing! I’m so glad that DTL is working so hard to bring support to people who need it!

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Thank you everyone for the incredible feedback so far! We are so, so excited to be working with Maybelline and can't wait to share more of what we've been up to!

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

This is really greatΒ πŸ˜€. We're very excited!!

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Ahhhhhh

I didn't think I'd get it...I reacted to throw everyone else off the trail while I went to find a device I could use to reply. HahaΒ πŸ˜…

• Yay! 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
24 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Ahhhhhh

We have our second winner! We'll DM you in the coming weeks to arrange your prize :)Β 

• Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png