Too much?

Avyavastha    

How do you know if your doing ‘too much’ for pride?

Like, some of my friends are telling me that I might be going wayyyyy too into it for June..so, I have zero clue what ‘too much’ is supposed to be. 😵‍💫

On 5/22/2023 at 10:27 AM, CyranTheCat said:

How do you know if your doing ‘too much’ for pride?

Like, some of my friends are telling me that I might be going wayyyyy too into it for June..so, I have zero clue what ‘too much’ is supposed to be. 😵‍💫

Simple answer: you're doing too little if that's all they're saying, lol. 

Just do what you'd like until you feel satisfied with everything. Have fun with everything you're planning to do :))) (Btw, I suggest making rainbow food if you haven't thought of it yet. Just sounds really good.)

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, welches_242 said:

Simple answer: you're doing too little if that's all they're saying, lol. 

Just do what you'd like until you feel satisfied with everything. Have fun with everything you're planning to do :))) (Btw, I suggest making rainbow food if you haven't thought of it yet. Just sounds really good.)

Rainbow food sounds amazing 🤩 

• Yaaas 1

Definitely agree that there is nothing wrong with celebrating Pride, and you can be as "extra" as you like!  People don't get criticized for getting excited about other times of year, so I think you have every right to enjoy this upcoming month. 🥳

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png