Pride 2022: Get the Choose Love badge here!

Harper    

Harper
This post was recognized by Harper!

Chocolate chip 9909 was awarded the badge 'Choose Love - Celebrating Pride'

Happy pride month!!🏳️‍🌈❤️🥳

Harper
This post was recognized by Harper!

proudperson72 was awarded the badge 'Choose Love - Celebrating Pride'

Not pride month but happy pride.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 4:51 PM, proudperson72 said:

Not pride month but happy pride.

Pride doesn't end at the end of june :) That's just when we get more attention. Happy pride

• 4 months later...
On 6/11/2022 at 10:46 AM, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey

Hey! How's it going! I'm going through old messages and saw yours. What's up? 

35 minutes ago, Ocean_Spirit said:

I forgot all a out this. I'm good. You?

39 minutes ago, Ocean_Spirit said:

Also of all people to check in on..you chose me? Thank you

5 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I forgot all a out this. I'm good. You?

I'm alright, i guess. just going through some stuff

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Also of all people to check in on..you chose me? Thank you

Yeah, of course! Why wouldn't I? 

1 minute ago, Ocean_Spirit said:

I'm alright, i guess. just going through some stuff

Yeah, of course! Why wouldn't I? 

I dont know sometimes it's hard to remember that I'm worth people's time..

This got dark fast I'm sorry 

• Hug 2

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

Thanks for the hug tag @_Kai_

Np ^^

5 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I dont know sometimes it's hard to remember that I'm worth people's time..

This got dark fast I'm sorry 

Awe, I'm sorry! Youre always worth someone's time, idk why you would feel like that. But yeah, that's honestly kinda relateable, I've had people leaving my life since i was like, 5, , so :) 

Eh, not that dark compared to what some other people have said

• Hug 1

5 minutes ago, Ocean_Spirit said:

Awe, I'm sorry! Youre always worth someone's time, idk why you would feel like that. But yeah, that's honestly kinda relateable, I've had people leaving my life since i was like, 5, , so :) 

Eh, not that dark compared to what some other people have said

Yeah I just struggle with self esteem and put myself down a lot. But other people have it much worse so I dont wanna burden anyone on here if they're already going through the worst anyway

• Hug 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 2:37 PM, Cal_The_Oyster said:

Yeah I just struggle with self esteem and put myself down a lot. But other people have it much worse so I dont wanna burden anyone on here if they're already going through the worst anyway

Yeah, i totally get that. I hold in everything I ever want to talk about and when i do, i just get interupted, ignored or i feel like im bohering people, so i've just learned to unconciousally hold everything in. 

• Hug 1

On 12/19/2022 at 2:37 PM, Cal_The_Oyster said:

Also, with self esteem, i understand it's easy to say, but try not to care what people care about you. Don't compare yourself to other people, do what makes you happy. I havent care a whole lot about what people think of me for a few months and I'm happier than i ever have been. Give yourself compliments in the morning before and after school. Cut off people who put you down and bring drama into your life. Makes a lot of things easier. OH and also cut off people who make every conversation about them. You don't have to deal with thier problems if that's all they talk about. You already have a lot of things to deal with, so they won't be making anything easier for you. 

55 minutes ago, Ocean_Spirit said:

Also, with self esteem, i understand it's easy to say, but try not to care what people care about you. Don't compare yourself to other people, do what makes you happy. I havent care a whole lot about what people think of me for a few months and I'm happier than i ever have been. Give yourself compliments in the morning before and after school. Cut off people who put you down and bring drama into your life. Makes a lot of things easier. OH and also cut off people who make every conversation about them. You don't have to deal with thier problems if that's all they talk about. You already have a lot of things to deal with, so they won't be making anything easier for you. 

I needed this even though I'm doing better I actually cried reading this. I dont know who you are but thank you so much @Ocean_Spirit

13 minutes ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

I needed this even though I'm doing better I actually cried reading this. I dont know who you are but thank you so much @Ocean_Spirit

Awe I'm so glad you are! Everything will be ok, I promise. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now. And of course, i love giving advice, i might not be great on the spot in person, but give me a screen and a keyboard and I'm good to go. Trust me though, you only deserve people who make you feel good and people who uplift you. You deserve everything good coming your way.

25 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Omg its been sooooo long! But Im back!

OMG HEY YOU! HOEVE YOU BEEN?

28 minutes ago, Ocean_Spirit said:

Awe I'm so glad you are! Everything will be ok, I promise. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now. And of course, i love giving advice, i might not be great on the spot in person, but give me a screen and a keyboard and I'm good to go. Trust me though, you only deserve people who make you feel good and people who uplift you. You deserve everything good coming your way.

Yeah it's funny like that because I'm the exact szme

Just now, Cal_The_Oyster said:

OMG HEY YOU! HOEVE YOU BEEN?

Ive been struggling tbh but I'm making it through. Tried doing something not good over winter break tho-