idk if i can take this pain anymore

Jayla    

My pain is getting worse and worse everyday and i try to put on a brave face but it’s getting to much and no one thinks im in pain and my family just doesn’t care about me and it shows im tired of people making me feel like a piece of shit and like im worthless and im really starting to believe it, they don’t believe my hurt and pain real and when i lock myself away and don’t speak to anyone it’s my fault. im falling apart piece by piece and i feel like no one loves me and no one will ever love. There’s so much pain and trauma that no one irl cares about and the one person who the guy i think i might be in love with im scared to tell him cuz he might not wanna be with me might fucking hurts like hell and idk if i can take this shit anymore or how if i can live like this anymore. im over everything and im especially over life 😭💔

• Hug 3

3 hours ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

My pain is getting worse and worse everyday and i try to put on a brave face but it’s getting to much and no one thinks im in pain and my family just doesn’t care about me and it shows im tired of people making me feel like a piece of shit and like im worthless and im really starting to believe it, they don’t believe my hurt and pain real and when i lock myself away and don’t speak to anyone it’s my fault. im falling apart piece by piece and i feel like no one loves me and no one will ever love. There’s so much pain and trauma that no one irl cares about and the one person who the guy i think i might be in love with im scared to tell him cuz he might not wanna be with me might fucking hurts like hell and idk if i can take this shit anymore or how if i can live like this anymore. im over everything and im especially over life 😭💔

Hey there,

Thank you for being so open with us about how you're feeling. It sounds like things are really getting to you at the moment, and I just want you to know that we care and we want to help you; you are not alone. I might be reading too much into this, but we care about your safety, and I want to ask, are you feeling safe right now? If you aren't, remember, there is light at the end of every tunnel and you will look back on this moment one day and be proud of yourself for getting through it.  If you aren't safe, here is some information if you are in crisis and need help urgently:

Take care and speak soon. Remember, we are here for you 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 2/23/2023 at 8:33 AM, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

Update: today’s been a good day. 

24 minutes ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

Update: today’s been a good day. 

Hey there,

We are all really pleased here at the Ditch the Label team to hear you've had a good day. I'm wondering, what do you think has helped to make it a good one? :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

After 5 days of not being at school i have to go back today not sure how’s it’s gonna go. one of my irl friends said a lots happened and that we need talk tmr so just nervous about what’s been going on but in the upside my mom said i can get my phone back in 2 weeks from today, i have found those few i trust on DTL and it’s been great cuz we all have so much in common including the languages we speak and our trauma 

Edited by La_Bonita_Chica

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

After 5 days of not being at school i have to go back today not sure how’s it’s gonna go. one of my irl friends said a lots happened and that we need talk tmr so just nervous about what’s been going on but in the upside my mom said i can get my phone back in 2 weeks from today, i have found those few i trust on DTL and it’s been great cuz we all have so much in common including the languages we speak and our trauma 

Thanks so much for the update. I really hope today goes well and that you feel better once you know what's going on and what your friend wanted to fill you in on. I always find the not knowing part the worst. Is it the same for you? Please know that we are here for you if you want to talk about it. 

It's so lovely to hear that you have found some people on here who you trust and you have a lot in common with. I think Ditch the Label has a lovely community full of wonderful people, like yourself :)

Staff-Account.png

16 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thanks so much for the update. I really hope today goes well and that you feel better once you know what's going on and what your friend wanted to fill you in on. I always find the not knowing part the worst. Is it the same for you? Please know that we are here for you if you want to talk about it. 

It's so lovely to hear that you have found some people on here who you trust and you have a lot in common with. I think Ditch the Label has a lovely community full of wonderful people, like yourself :)

yes, that's the same for me. my friend said that her grandma passed away which i feel really bad cuz i havent been there for her cuz we weren’t talkin at some point and time, we made up while i was gone so i feel like a really bad person and friend cuz i wasn’t there for her. im happy cuz i get my phone back on the 14th and i have spring break a few weeks and i get to spend it with my boyfriend. 

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

yes, that's the same for me. my friend said that her grandma passed away which i feel really bad cuz i havent been there for her cuz we weren’t talkin at some point and time, we made up while i was gone so i feel like a really bad person and friend cuz i wasn’t there for her. im happy cuz i get my phone back on the 14th and i have spring break a few weeks and i get to spend it with my boyfriend. 

I'm glad you have a few things to look forward to 🙂. That's always nice

I think we often feel like a bad friend in those situations as, ideally. we always want to be there for our friends.. It shows what a thoughtful and caring friend you are. However, I don't think you should be too hard on yourself - you didn't know what had happened and you've had a lot of stuff going on yourself. And it's nice that your friend told you as soon as you got back to school. It shows that she trusts you and can talk to you about what's going on in her life. What do you think? 

Staff-Account.png

So, im really happy right now. But im sad cuz we aren’t in the same time zone so we can’t talk as much as i like but when we do talk this what makes my whole day and we have really deep talks and its been great even though it’s been 2 days. im worried im might mess it up but i dont want to

Edited by La_Bonita_Chica

• Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

So, im really happy right now. But im sad cuz we aren’t in the same time zone so we can’t talk as much as i like but when we do talk this what makes my whole day and we have really deep talks and its been great even though it’s been 2 days. im worried im might mess it up but i dont want to

That's really nice to hear that you are happy right now 🙂 Not being in the same time zone can make things tricky but it sounds like you are making it work. I think we all have that fear that we don't want to miss things up. Is there something in particular you're worried about? 

Staff-Account.png