2 schools AND A BOOK????

Daithi ย  ย 

Helloooo!!!

Life is going crazy at the moment and ive bored/annoyed all my friends with all this already, but its just not out of my system yet hehe:)

So i am currently in 2 different schools at the same time (a trade school for a textile paper and then basic high school, but evening classes). This means running from one school to the other twice every other week and 12h schooldays some weeks. Its stressful , yes, but im so grateful at the same time. Having these two schools at the same time means i get to go to the university course that i want to attend, because i finish high school the year they accept people to that course.

On the other hand, im a bit behind on evening school work (i was sick for a while) so now that im graduating trade school, its one hectic mess. Trying to do my final while also making up my missing grades is helllll.But im getting there!!!

AND I WROTE A BOOK!!!!!!! This book has been in the works for 5 YEARS now!!! And now its finally getting published and out to the world:) Im so proud of this book and i hope it does well with people!!!

ย 

Thats about it. I hope everyone has a good day/evening/night and a peaceful easter to those who celebrate!!!! <3

• Digital Mentor
On 3/27/2024 at 7:09 PM, Daithi said:

Helloooo!!!

Life is going crazy at the moment and ive bored/annoyed all my friends with all this already, but its just not out of my system yet hehe:)

So i am currently in 2 different schools at the same time (a trade school for a textile paper and then basic high school, but evening classes). This means running from one school to the other twice every other week and 12h schooldays some weeks. Its stressful , yes, but im so grateful at the same time. Having these two schools at the same time means i get to go to the university course that i want to attend, because i finish high school the year they accept people to that course.

On the other hand, im a bit behind on evening school work (i was sick for a while) so now that im graduating trade school, its one hectic mess. Trying to do my final while also making up my missing grades is helllll.But im getting there!!!

AND I WROTE A BOOK!!!!!!! This book has been in the works for 5 YEARS now!!! And now its finally getting published and out to the world:) Im so proud of this book and i hope it does well with people!!!

Thats about it. I hope everyone has a good day/evening/night and a peaceful easter to those who celebrate!!!! <3

Hi @Daithi

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. That is incredible!! What a great triple achievement. Honestly hats off to you - I have no idea how you managed to get all three things done at once. You have loads to be proud ofย ๐Ÿ˜Š !!ย 

It's amazing that your book is getting published - are you planning on celebrating your achievement? I hope the book does really well. Do you mind me asking what it's about? Don't feel you have to tell us - I'm just curious as I love reading.ย 

Staff-Account.png

On 3/27/2024 at 3:09 PM, Daithi said:

Helloooo!!!

what's the name of your book I want to buy it also how much was it to publish it?

9 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Daithi

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. That is incredible!! What a great triple achievement. Honestly hats off to you - I have no idea how you managed to get all three things done at once. You have loads to be proud ofย ๐Ÿ˜Š !!ย 

It's amazing that your book is getting published - are you planning on celebrating your achievement? I hope the book does really well. Do you mind me asking what it's about? Don't feel you have to tell us - I'm just curious as I love reading.ย 

Hello!!

Thank you! I really am proud of all this:) Ill probably just gift a few of my prints to some close friends and just relax after getting that load off my shoulders.

The book is a poetry collection, and sadly only in my native language. Ill also sadly not share the more distinct details of the book here, since its tied to some personal information i do not wish to share on the internet. Thank you for the support tho!!!:)

6 hours ago, Shoemaker said:

what's the name of your book I want to buy it also how much was it to publish it?

Hiya! Sadly wont be sharing details of the book itself ,since it has personal info i dont wanna share on the internet.ย 

The publishing is pay per print, so any time someone orders a copy, the printing will be "free" since its included in the final price of the book! (Hope i explained it in an understandable way lol)

• Digital Mentor
On 3/29/2024 at 8:20 PM, Daithi said:

Hello!!

Thank you! I really am proud of all this:) Ill probably just gift a few of my prints to some close friends and just relax after getting that load off my shoulders.

The book is a poetry collection, and sadly only in my native language. Ill also sadly not share the more distinct details of the book here, since its tied to some personal information i do not wish to share on the internet. Thank you for the support tho!!!:)

That sounds great - gifting a few prints to your close friends and finally having a bit of time to relax!! Enjoy!

Don't worry if you can't share anymore details - just knowing that it's a poetry collection is already plenty of information. It's great that you are staying safe online by not revealingย  personal information - we're all about online safety here at Ditch the Label!

You definitely have my support. I'm super proud of your achievementsย ๐Ÿฅณ!!

Staff-Account.png

On 3/29/2024 at 4:20 PM, Daithi said:

Hello!!

Anytime!!!

• Yaaas 1