I believe Im getting sextorted.

NinjaT Β  Β 

I don't even know what to do, later today I'm gonna go to the bank and withdraw some money. If i don't send it to him then my nudes are gonna get leaked to everyone that follows me on Instagram and that includes my friends, family and my sisters friends which I believe are minors. I feel so helpless as If I don't listen to this man I'm gonna lose everything. I'm screwed and my mental state is deteriorating.Β 

2 hours ago, NinjaT said:

I don't even know what to do, later today I'm gonna go to the bank and withdraw some money. If i don't send it to him then my nudes are gonna get leaked to everyone that follows me on Instagram and that includes my friends, family and my sisters friends which I believe are minors. I feel so helpless as If I don't listen to this man I'm gonna lose everything. I'm screwed and my mental state is deteriorating.Β 

Hey Ninja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm really sorry to hear you are being blackmailed. I can imagine this is really stressful for you, and I just want you to know that we are here to help you through this.Β 

First, as a general rule, never pay the individual. Their only motivation is money, and when they realise they aren’t going to get it, they have nothing to gain by then leaking the picture, because they know they won’t get money. Therefore, ignore all communication. From experience, the more time that passes, the less likely it is that the content will be leaked as the individual usually then moves on. What do you think?

Second, if you would find it helpful, we may be able to have their social media account removed if they threatened you over Tumblr, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Snapchat. To do this, please send both of your usernames and a screenshot of the conversation where they threaten you to support@ditchthelabel.org. Please do not send this here on the community and be sure to block out any of the nude content when you send this over.

Β 

In addition to this, you should make sure your all your social accounts private if they are not already and block the individual. You could even ask your followers to block the account. If they know your real name, take this out of any social media usernames. You could also try to find their account on other social media platforms and block them there. Also, I would report this to the police because their actions may be classed as a crime where you live.Β 

What do you think?

Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e