Can anyone help me with figuring out who I am. I’m confused with everything about my sexuality/gender.

Sidney Β  Β 

12 hours ago, Sidney said:
Β  Hide contents
  • I need help figuring out who I am can anyone help?Β :(

Hey @Sidney

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. Would you like to tell me more about your situation at the moment? What is it that makes you feel like you haven't figured out who you are?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hiii.... What kind of helped me when I decided to come out as bi and then as trans a lil but after that were the Lgbtqa+ quizzes! I know they are computer generated and all but most of the questions there will guade u to understanding urself more... I know when we think about that it's hard at first and we kind of can't find the right questions to ask ourself... So this might help.Β  Also whatching other people sharing their stories on YouTubeΒ  helped me as well...Β 

Love u and good luck πŸ’œπŸ’œ

• 1 month later...

People I NEED HELP because im a cis girl/woman/whatever else implies female idrk, and i like girls, but I've only ever dated guys and the majority of the time i don't rly like them i dated them because i didn;t want to let anybody down, but my moms homophobic and i think like this girl in my class but I don't know how to tell my parents or the girl?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rileydoesntknow said:

People I NEED HELP because im a cis girl/woman/whatever else implies female idrk, and i like girls, but I've only ever dated guys and the majority of the time i don't rly like them i dated them because i didn;t want to let anybody down, but my moms homophobic and i think like this girl in my class but I don't know how to tell my parents or the girl?

Hey, how are you?Β Β 

im alright, and i think im going to ask the girl her sexuality? but im not sure, shes in my next periodΒ  class, so i have to decide by then.

Β 

15 minutes ago, Rileydoesntknow said:

im alright, and i think im going to ask the girl her sexuality? but im not sure, shes in my next periodΒ  class, so i have to decide by then.

We're here for you, hugs!

1 minute ago, Rileydoesntknow said:

Thank you!

Most welcome lovely, I'm Lulu ( that's my nickname, my real name Leila )

1 minute ago, Rileydoesntknow said:

Thats such a pretty name! I'm Riley.

My invisible friend is called Riley :) love that name :)! And, Aww thanks lovelyΒ 

Just now, Luluu said:

My invisible friend is called Riley :) love that name :)! And, Aww thanks lovelyΒ 

😊 

Just now, Rileydoesntknow said:

😊 

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–! Do you need any further help with how and what the community is for? If so, I made a post that I can show you <3

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–! Do you need any further help with how and what the community is for? If so, I made a post that I can show you <3

Yes, that would be great!

I'm About to ask the girl! I'm super nervousΒ 

You got this beautiful! I'm here 4 u

if I don't reply, i"m either freaking out for a good reason or a bad one. lolΒ 

if I don't reply, i"m either freaking out for a good reason or a bad one. lolΒ 

Good luck!

SHES BI!!

now i just gotta get the courage to ask her outΒ πŸ˜…