This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

Yeah but they probably look great in them. It's my first time having a Bob and its irreversible in my case

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Awww be you! You will look awesome

You think so? What if I look really feminine?Β 

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

Then, maybe they can try do the Bob like a boy?Β 

My mum will be watching the whole time. And If I say anything they'll relay it back

Mum will watch as they do it. It took a load of convincing to get to this point

I'm sorry. Does she have any idea that you are wanting to be a guy? Can you maybe go without her?

Yeah she knows but she doesn't accept it. It's been over a year now and the only people that support are my friends and poppy (you know who I mean)

Β 

But I'm sorry to hear you feel sick

I cant go without her because hers is at the same time as mine.

Yeah, I know. I'm sorry to hear, have you got anyone who you could possibly take who will support your decisions?

I'm sorry your family aren't supportive of your wishes and feelings I can only imagine how that must feel, hugs

Β 

Honestly its annoying but I appreciate the ones that care

Poppy kept telling me not to give up until I got a Bob. Mum kept saying no and I kept getting more and more feedback from poppy about what sensible solutions I could come to. It really helped.

Β 

And thank you

Β 

Poppy kept telling me not to give up until I got a Bob. Mum kept saying no and I kept getting more and more feedback from poppy about what sensible solutions I could come to. It really helped.

And thank you

Β