This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Confused am I bi or gay?

ConfusedDb Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hi guys i didnt know where to post this so i hope this is an appropriate place to do so.

Β 

So recently it's become obvious to me that I, an 18 year old male, not straight. I'm either bisexual or gay but here's the thing and I hope this is OK to post here. I'm only sexually attracted to men and trans women pre-op. Am I considered gay or bisexual? Also when it comes to sexual intercourse, I am only interested in bottoming for both men and trans women. I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way as that is not my intention I'm just someone who is confused and could do with some answers, thank you for reading.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @ConfusedDbΒ Welcome to the Community! πŸ‘‹πŸ»
I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums and I just wanted to drop by and send you a warm welcome, I also wondered, after reading your post, whether you would feel it’s beneficial to have a chat with one of our Trained Digital Mentors? I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out. @MonsoonΒ & @AuroraΒ 

If you need anything in the meantime, please feel free to give me a shout. 😊

Β 

Β 

Hey there,

I've just replied to your message and I hope to hear back from you soon :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 1 month later...

Β  Β  Β The best advice is that even though you are attracted to trans women pre-op, they are still women, and therefore you areΒ sexuallyΒ attracted to both men and women. I realize that your exact situation may not be as black and white as I make it seem, so please make your own decision on the matter.