Should I come out of the closet to my friends and family?

pantransmaleluca    

Should I come ou to my friends and Family as Pansexual and Trans Male?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I come out?

• Yes
    • No
    • Friends first
    • Family First
    • Other (Comment)
    • Only as Pan
    • Only as trans male

I'm thinking about coming out of the closet as Pan and Trans male, any tips? I'm scared that everyone might tease me or think I'm joking or just hate me.

11 hours ago, pantransmaleluca said:

I'm thinking about coming out of the closet as Pan and Trans male, any tips? I'm scared that everyone might tease me or think I'm joking or just hate me.

Hey there,

Welcome. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us :) 

I'm wondering, do you feel ready to come out? If not, remember that you can wait until you feel more ready. How do you think the adults at home might react? 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 3/30/2022 at 12:13 AM, Monsoon said:

I'm not sure If i feel ready yet, and I feel like my parents won't accept me for who I am. Also I have siblings who will tease me as well.

16 hours ago, pantransmaleluca said:
On 3/29/2022 at 3:13 PM, Monsoon said:

I'm not sure If i feel ready yet, and I feel like my parents won't accept me for who I am. Also I have siblings who will tease me as well.

Hey there,

Okay, well there really is no rush, and you can take your time and wait until you feel ready. What do you think? Also, do you think that your parents could come around to the news with time? I guess it takes some people longer to get used to the idea. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e