Ange    

The urge to self harm right now are so strong my medication ran out on monday and i have felt like shit ever since and I have to pick up a new prescription tomorrow but i don’t know how im going to make it through the night without giving in to the urges 

I also want to die but not planning anything but I just no longer want to exist on this shitty planet. I keep thinking everyone will be better off without me and if I’m out with my friends I think will people even notice if I’m not there

no one ever messages me first I always message them and it’s like will they even notice if I didn’t message them for a week because i clearly matter to them so much that they don’t bother to message me and it’s like every time I say something about how I’m feeling they always say you matter you can always talk to me etc all that bullshit and it’s like your only saying it because you have you. If i really mean that much to you message me saying it out of the blue because that could help anyone struggling a simply message saying you care could save someone’s life but no everyone’s too busy with their own lives to care and it’s like professionals say that you matter but it’s like they are being paid to say that and yeah okay maybe you get some people who actually care but that doesn’t change the way you feel about yourself 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Ange welcome to the community.

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums and I feel like you may benefit from chatting to one of our trained mentors to offer you some support?

I have tagged them into this topic and they will reply as soon as they are able to do so.  @Monsoon & @Blondie

20 minutes ago, Ange said:

The urge to self harm right now are so strong my medication ran out on monday and i have felt like shit ever since and I have to pick up a new prescription tomorrow but i don’t know how im going to make it through the night without giving in to the urges 

I also want to die but not planning anything but I just no longer want to exist on this shitty planet. I keep thinking everyone will be better off without me and if I’m out with my friends I think will people even notice if I’m not there

no one ever messages me first I always message them and it’s like will they even notice if I didn’t message them for a week because i clearly matter to them so much that they don’t bother to message me and it’s like every time I say something about how I’m feeling they always say you matter you can always talk to me etc all that bullshit and it’s like your only saying it because you have you. If i really mean that much to you message me saying it out of the blue because that could help anyone struggling a simply message saying you care could save someone’s life but no everyone’s too busy with their own lives to care and it’s like professionals say that you matter but it’s like they are being paid to say that and yeah okay maybe you get some people who actually care but that doesn’t change the way you feel about yourself 

Hello Ange. I just want you to know that I've sent a message to check in and see how you're doing. I hope to hear back from you soon. Take care. 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Ditch the Label Staff
11 hours ago, Ange said:

Hi 

Hey, I know Monsoon has messaged you but I wanted to check on how are you doing today.

Staff-Account.png