This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

my abusive relationship am i in love?

Go to solution Solved by Princess-Lilly,

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.

i have loved my daughter's dad for agres he has hurt me abused me and i still have that attraction even though he hurt me pretty badly, is it normal or am i being stupid? I can't let go for some reason help please. he says he loves me and says he's sorry for hurting me but is he? he got so much love since being with me and i am confused ahhh

Keep smiling beautifulย 

1 minute ago, a human_56 said:

Here for you if you need any help

i don't think you're being stupid, it's hard to control who you love

i hope you reach out and find people who love you and accept you

it will get better

thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ here for you too

Keep smiling beautifulย 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By xXAshBlossomXx
      For as long as I can remember I've felt like I don't fit in with the other guys. As I was growing up I had thought countless times that maybe I was meant to be a girl but until sometime last year, I hadn't thought into it much.
      I think I'm trans but a friend of mine, who hasn't really known me that long, doesn't think that I am and thinks I might just be a femboy. I've been having doubts about whether I am trans or not and her comment hasn't helped. I can't come out as trans irl currently but I've been living as a girl online in a game called imvu and I feel happy when people use she/her pronouns when referring to me and when people call me the name I picked.
      I don't know what to think, I feel I'd be happier as a girl but I'm scared I'll regret it if I do.
    • By Haart
      Hello. My name is Haart, and I find myself in a difficult situation and in need of some advice.
      I met my girlfriend online last January, and we have been a couple since June. We live in the opposite sides of the World, and is therefore in a long distance relationship.ย 
      In September, I managed to visit her for a week, and we both had an amazing time, but shortly after I returned home, my girlfriend entered a deep state of depression.ย 
      She has a history of mental issues, especially major depression and genetical(?) anxiety, and she has tried to take her own life on a couple of occasions in the past.ย 
      My girlfriend has tried to explain that since she was in such a "high" of happiness for the week I visited, she fell hard and is now in a "dip".ย 
      A lot has been going on in her life recently, with internet problems reducing our contact, being forced to move, as well as physical illness.
      Lately, the sudden change in our relationship as well as stress from the university has really taken a toll on me. Whenever I think about her, I start missing her immensely, and I've been crying almost every day for the last three weeks,ย  missing the connection we used to have.
      Since she's in this "dip", my own self image is crumbling. I can't stop thinking that I'm doing something wrong, and I blame myself for us not being in this amazing relationship we had before I visited her.ย 
      I understand that my girlfriend is going through a though time, and I really want to know how to handle the situation with her depression. Is there anything I can do to help her? How can I show her that I care and love her even when she's in this state? In general; how should I act, how should I treat her, what can I do?ย 
      At the same time, I can't ignore my own feelings. How can I balance being the supporting boyfriend while also not breaking completely? I've told her how I feel, but don't want to bother her with my struggles when she's going through this. She says that she wants me to talk about it, but when I tell her my worries and anxieties, she keeps blaming herself, and when I express that I feel like a horrible person, she mirrors my emotions and starts dragging herself through the dirt.ย 
      What can I do? I feel like the situation is so mentally challenging, and crying every day and feeling like I've failed and that I'm not enough is tearing at me.ย 
      I've booked a new trip to visit her in December, and I will be staying there for a month. I'm worried about what happens if she's still in the "dip" while I'm there.ย 
      Does anyone have any good adviceย  on how to handle this?
      I'm really sorry that this is all a lot at once. I just don't know what to do, and I need help.ย 
    • By HowToBreakTheSun
      Hi! I'm Katie, and I am a lesbian. I really want to tell my parents, they keep pushing me to date guys. I have teachers at my school, but can I trust them? I don't have any friends, and I just really need to tell them. The problem? They're homophobic. I can't go to live with any relatives, they all live in Russia or Mexico. So, what should I do?ย 
      Thanks!ย 
    • By Charlotte115
      Ok so there is this guy that I used to talk to and also text I never really liked liked him until recently but he knows stuff that I don't like to talk about.ย  I used to date this guy for a while and we broke up because I found out that I was actually texting the guy that I like now.ย  He said once to me before that he would have sex with me even if we weren't dating and at the time I honestly thought he was joking but he said it again to my face a few days ago and so now I don't know if he was joking or being serious. Pls help
    • By Rovianova_567
      Not sure about the relationship I am having with a guy I am dating. We nearly talk everyday and go on actual dates with each other. We even act like a couple in public with holding hands and kissing. We both admitted that we weren't sure if we wanted to be in a relationship but we both really like each other.ย 
ร—
ร—