about some eavesdropping creep

prolific05    

so this girl name G, I met at church used to be my brother in Christ J's girlfriend. Everytime I write to brother in christ about her and I seen his messages being read on fb messenger and i thought maybe he read it. so after I sent him a message about that she told me to stop texting her on kakaotalk and next thing I know, she wrote to me on kakao about the reason why she told me to stop texting her. I messaged J and told him to stop telling G what I said about her and the message was being and got deleted.

So the next few months, I was thinking about the message that G sent me on kakao and I found out that she been on J's phone on messenger or on his facebook reading all of our messages between me and J. She proplably got his password or hacked his facebook. Maybe J left his phone with her or knew his pass code on his phone, idk.

I messaged her on my friend's snapchat account and I said " I wish you didn't read my messages to J. I wish you would stop reading our messages. Stay off of J's phone!"

G is a eavesdropping creep. I guess she thinks I'm stupid that I'm thinking it's J reading it instead of her. I thought that was J reading the messages about her and then I found out that she been reading our messages about her. creepy.

everytime I feel something suspicious going on, It takes a very long time or awhile for me to find out without someone telling me something than finding out something in 5 seconds, few hours, a week, serveral weeks or in a month.

I wish I wrote to J in another language that G doesn't know the language. If I want to talk negatively about Person B to Person A, I would write to Person A in another language they're fluent or just know some phrases that Person B don't understand so Person B can stop eavesdropping and stop reading our messages about Person B.

I would think Person B is a eavesdropping creep sneaking up on us and reading the messages

between me and Person A on fb messenger or other social media accounts

omg, did u try talking to them about it? like where did u leave it

J problably had his phone with him so I guess G had her password to his facebook. I did told J that G had his pw to his fb and he said that he haven't seen G in 2 years so he told me to stop talking about G. I think he let her do it idk

also maybe he's in a controlling relationship or something, can u talk to him offline?

idk yeah i think its better to talk to person A in person about Person B. I feel so stupid!!! i think I made a mistake for bad mouthing about G on fb messenger. I didn't even know she was reading it the whole time. just because J is her boyfriend (ex boyfriend) doesn't mean she can go through his personal stuff and read his personal messages on social media and text messages

i guess G has his password to his fb**

Edited by prolific05

Hey @prolific05

Eavesdropping sucks! Totally get why that would bother you. Why don't you change your passwords for every month to make sure no one can get into your accounts.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey @prolific05

Eavesdropping sucks! Totally get why that would bother you. Why don't you change your passwords for every month to make sure no one can get into your accounts.

-Remi

i mean G had his password. after J broke up with G after finding out the J had another girlfriend in Korea, he changed his password. thats why I'm learning Korean and other languages like maybe Mandarin, Japanese or Spanish