This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion

VENT: 2024 IS THE WORST YEAR

Aiban    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion

Click this notice to reveal the content.

The title sums it all. We are just in the near-mid of the year but my life is very worst in this year. 

In new year, I got sick due to my asthma. I got absent in my first day in school in this year because of this new year sickness. I also forced to left my church for a confidential reasons. 

My parent suffers from a very toxic workplace politics and I also experienced in my school. The attitude of my friends are turning to monsters.

I'm part of the cosplay community then I got cancelled by those internet weeb  kids that ruined my reputation. I lost almost of my cosplay internet friends because of a major misunderstanding. 

My device acts up in this year and I give up my digital art passion. My passion is f***ed up in this year!!!!

The worst part is that my parent got fired in their job and we got scammed almost 200$ (10K Philippines Pesos) due to "sangla atm" scheme. You can search it on google. I experienced the worst hunger in my life. I eat lately as we find someone to lend us money or no food in our table. 

Now, we received a disconnection notice from our electric service provider and our electricity will be cutted soon. I don't know if I can comment to your replies because we don't know when our electricity will be connected.

NOW, I JUST WANT TO JUMP TO 2025! I HATE THIS YEAR! WORST YEAR EVER IN MY LIFE, 2024! I'M READY FOR 2025!!!!!!!

2025!!! COME HERE!!!