How should I tell someone I like them in more than a friends way? or what is the right age to start dating? also how do I tell my parents im bi?

Chloe1705    

Ugh, thats alot of information, but idk how to tell someone i like them in more than a friend way. Whenever I have done this, it has blown up in my face and i walk away with a lost friendship. 

I just want to know when is the right age to start dating cuz im really confused

My parents are really hard to talk about this stuff too. I have tried to imply it many times, but i can never seem to tell them.

HELP! 

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

catgal05 was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 20 points.

44 minutes ago, Chloe1705 said:

Ugh, thats alot of information, but idk how to tell someone i like them in more than a friend way. Whenever I have done this, it has blown up in my face and i walk away with a lost friendship. 

I just want to know when is the right age to start dating cuz im really confused

My parents are really hard to talk about this stuff too. I have tried to imply it many times, but i can never seem to tell them.

HELP! 

Hi, not sure if my advice is any good 🥴

Maybe you could give a hint and say something like:

we have become very good friends lately and say how you like being around them and they make you happy see if they say anything about it?

Another thing could be your person maybe also be shy about it and may feel the same. Which would be great as you would both like each other 😊 

I would try the hint first see where it goes .

best of luck with them 

I'm the same too with asking others I'll sometimes ask Google for advice lol rather than ask my parents as I'm too embarrassed.

Although I have never experienced a date in my life as no one has asked 😭

i don't think it would harm to start dating at your age , just beaware of consent and that.

Just saw your profile I love Olivia Rodrigo music too 🙂 

My favourite song is vampire 🦇

Edited by catgal05

hi there \

thx that helped A LOT 

idk but i think my friend is trying to hint that she likes me too????

i love vampire too but my fave..... idk prolly the GUTS album in general lol ❤️

Edited by Chloe1705
spelling mistake
  • Yaaas 1

1 hour ago, Chloe1705 said:

hi there \

thx that helped A LOT 

idk but i think my friend is trying to hint that she likes me too????

i love vampire too but my fave..... idk prolly the GUTS album in general lol ❤️

That's great 😊

Awww , that sounds good 

Yesss 😄

• Like 1

• 1 month later...