This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 Β  Β 

On 4/20/2023 at 9:51 PM, Equivalent Ways said:

heck yeah >:D I also love listening to just about any music! And I was in choir for 1 or 2 years in 8th and freshman year I think..?

I’ve been in choir for eight years-Β πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄πŸ˜­

• Shocked 1

See if I still lived in Colorado I’d be in choir but here you have to pay like $300 to be in choir and stay after school and all that so I’m like no thanks but I used to be a soprano and I was in choir fifth through 9th grade bc I was in choir for a little bit when I came here but then I couldn’t do it anymore so I just quit but I still sing like to songs that I’m listening to…also rn I’m currently really into working out or running but I can’t at the moment for both things which sucks…

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

See if I still lived in Colorado I’d be in choir but here you have to pay like $300 to be in choir and stay after school and all that so I’m like no thanks but I used to be a soprano and I was in choir fifth through 9th grade bc I was in choir for a little bit when I came here but then I couldn’t do it anymore so I just quit but I still sing like to songs that I’m listening to…also rn I’m currently really into working out or running but I can’t at the moment for both things which sucks…

Well at least you still get to sing somewhat :)

Hey @SCARE! I did not know you were in choir for that long :)

@Bisexual SopranoΒ :0 I listened to the song and it was not what I was expecting tbh! But it’s good!! I have never sung a song like that 😯

aaaaaaand @Olivia05, I’m sorry you can’t work out rn and stuff 😞 I know what that can be like. πŸ«‚ but hey, I just sing non-professionally lol, like I just sing for fun and with other music stuff :)

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

@Bisexual SopranoΒ :0 I listened to the song and it was not what I was expecting tbh! But it’s good!! I have never sung a song like that 😯

aaaaaaand @Olivia05, I’m sorry you can’t work out rn and stuff 😞 I know what that can be like. πŸ«‚ but hey, I just sing non-professionally lol, like I just sing for fun and with other music stuff :)

Β 

14 minutes ago, SCARE said:

Well at least you still get to sing somewhat :)

Well I can’t really sing or workout rn bc a couple days ago I was in the bathroom wi my friend just like fixing our makeup and everything and then it felt like smth burst/exploded in my chest and afterwards I was having a hard time actually breathing for like 5 mins or so and then it’s Ben on and off since then…and my friend really expects me to talk to this guy that I like when everytime I either think abt talking to him or just think abt him my heart rate increases and my chest starts hurting even more or if I laugh too much or lay down too much it also starts hurting so singing and working out r out of the subject for rn sadly…

• Hug 1

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Well I can’t really sing or workout rn bc a couple days ago I was in the bathroom wi my friend just like fixing our makeup and everything and then it felt like smth burst/exploded in my chest and afterwards I was having a hard time actually breathing for like 5 mins or so and then it’s Ben on and off since then…and my friend really expects me to talk to this guy that I like when everytime I either think abt talking to him or just think abt him my heart rate increases and my chest starts hurting even more or if I laugh too much or lay down too much it also starts hurting so singing and working out r out of the subject for rn sadly…

Oh no! Have you gotten that checked out??

Just now, SCARE said:

Oh no! Have you gotten that checked out??

Not yet at first I thought it was nothing but my mom said since it runs in the family it could key word could (she really said that bc she knows I overthink everything) be tachycardia or my friend asked what if it’s pneumonia? And I just looked at her with the most surprised face on…

halo. i hope everyone’s saturday is going well

@Soy_Esa_Perra Wazzup :D Im doin ok i supose, how is u?

@Olivia05 plz plz get relief if you canπŸ˜… It can be really scary when you feel your chest tighten up, it happens to me from time to time...

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

:( Sorry you don't get to do choir anymore, but at least you still do sing.

18 hours ago, SCARE said:

I’ve been in choir for eight years-Β πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄πŸ˜­

I would have been if I'd had the option.Β  What part do you sing?

15 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I love singing that song :)

40 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

:( Sorry you don't get to do choir anymore, but at least you still do sing.

Yeah but not so much at the moment

Β 

9 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

@Soy_Esa_Perra Wazzup :D Im doin ok i supose, how is u?

@Olivia05 plz plz get relief if you canπŸ˜… It can be really scary when you feel your chest tighten up, it happens to me from time to time...

i will as soon as I can…

• Hug 1

7 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I would have been if I'd had the option.Β  What part do you sing?

Alto, or, if the opportunity is there, second alto (lower than first alto)

Just now, SCARE said:

Alto, or, if the opportunity is there, second alto (lower than first alto)

Nice!Β  Altos are underrated.

Have you gotten to sing many pieces as a second alto?

Just now, Bisexual Soprano said:

Nice!Β  Altos are underrated.

Have you gotten to sing many pieces as a second alto?

I'd say quite a few

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

@SCAREΒ @Equivalent WaysΒ @Bisexual Soprano am I the on,y one on here that doesn’t sing professionally??

I mean....technically it isn't actually professional? But I guess from certain standpoints it is. So...maybe?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

@SCAREΒ @Equivalent WaysΒ @Bisexual Soprano am I the on,y one on here that doesn’t sing professionally??

Idk

I have only been singing "professionally" (if you can call it that) a couple years.Β  All singers are cool in my book :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

HAHAHA, me? Sing professionally? BAhahahaha! Sounds like a joke lol, but in the empty house I have a pencil for a mic, does that make me professional?? Your questions is not a joke tho, no worries at all Blossom ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SCARE said:

I mean....technically it isn't actually professional? But I guess from certain standpoints it is. So...maybe?

Β 

4 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Idk

I have only been singing "professionally" (if you can call it that) a couple years.Β  All singers are cool in my book :)

Β 

1 hour ago, Equivalent Ways said:

HAHAHA, me? Sing professionally? BAhahahaha! Sounds like a joke lol, but in the empty house I have a pencil for a mic, does that make me professional?? Your questions is not a joke tho, no worries at all Blossom ;)

Lol the fact that all of u guys said basically the same thing but anyways @Equivalent WaysΒ that’s me except wi a brush (hair brush or makeup brush) or a pencil or pen if I’m doing my homework or just smth random…

@Bisexual SopranoΒ that’s what I meant by professional like in public or in a choir at least

@SCAREΒ lol ok

Edited by Olivia05
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Lol the fact that all of u guys said basically the same thing but anyways @Equivalent WaysΒ that’s me except wi a brush (hair brush or makeup brush) or a pencil or pen if I’m doing my homework or just smth random…

@Bisexual SopranoΒ that’s what I meant by professional like in public or in a choir at least

@SCAREΒ lol ok

I mean, it is really funny tho, we all love what we love and thats dope❀️ I won't gush too much, but yall are cool humans, deemed by meπŸ˜†πŸ‘

• Yaaas 1

16 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I mean, it is really funny tho, we all love what we love and thats dope❀️ I won't gush too much, but yall are cool humans, deemed by meπŸ˜†πŸ‘

πŸ‘ we are all awesome

• Yaaas 1

*Crawls out of cave*

You probably don't remember me but hi!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, -Lmnshrk- said:

*Crawls out of cave*

You probably don't remember me but hi!!!!

Heyyy how’s ur cave?