This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 ย  ย 

8 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

tbh ion really have any feeling left in my heart n he understands tht soย 

You know, ultimately its up to you, chica. We are just viewers from the outside, but we know you still have a heart lolโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Hello

Hiya

5 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

Hiya

What's up?

9 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

What's up?

Nothing much, just reading

2 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Nothing much, just reading

I'm at school and it's boring

6 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm at school and it's boring

I can assume that you're into singing, ya?

21 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I can assume that you're into singing, ya?

Definitely!ย  This is my second year in school choir and I've been singing since I could talk.ย  I enjoy it a lot!

4 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Definitely!ย  This is my second year in school choir and I've been singing since I could talk.ย  I enjoy it a lot!

Nice! I cant say its my fav but I am learning uke and i like singing for that :D

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Nice! I cant say its my fav but I am learning uke and i like singing for that :D

Cool!ย  I'm no good at instruments but I love listening to them.ย  Glad you're involved with music in some way!

1 hour ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Cool!ย  I'm no good at instruments but I love listening to them.ย  Glad you're involved with music in some way!

heck yeah >:D I also love listening to just about any music! And I was in choir for 1 or 2 years in 8th and freshman year I think..?

7 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

heck yeah >:D I also love listening to just about any music! And I was in choir for 1 or 2 years in 8th and freshman year I think..?

Awesome!ย  What part did you sing?

Awesome!ย  What part did you sing?

Ok so basically, I might have taken Choir longer but the teacher was a really old grumpy dud whoโ€™s kinda creepy ngl. But I was mostly soprano but also kinda altoโ€ฆ.? I never got clear on it really so I sat right in the middle lol but I think the teacher said I leaned more towards soprano ๐Ÿคท I can sing soprano clearer and louder I thinkย 

15 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ok so basically, I might have taken Choir longer but the teacher was a really old grumpy dud whoโ€™s kinda creepy ngl. But I was mostly soprano but also kinda altoโ€ฆ.? I never got clear on it really so I sat right in the middle lol but I think the teacher said I leaned more towards soprano ๐Ÿคท I can sing soprano clearer and louder I thinkย 

Oh, our teacher last year lowkey gave off weird vibes.ย  The one we have now is cool though.

ย 

One of our sopranos is like that.ย  I think it's called mezzo soprano, and it falls between alto and soprano.ย  She's only on soprano because we don't have enough (we don't have enough altos either) :(((((

55 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Oh, our teacher last year lowkey gave off weird vibes.ย  The one we have now is cool though.

One of our sopranos is like that.ย  I think it's called mezzo soprano, and it falls between alto and soprano.ย  She's only on soprano because we don't have enough (we don't have enough altos either) :(((((

Oh gosh exactly tho! I think I mostly slid into the soprano too because we only had like 2 or 3 others and way more altos :/ but gfu that you have a cool teacher now tho๐Ÿ‘

idk I can just sing alto like mid and high notes, and soprano most notes ig, so ya maybe mezzo soprano ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

57 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh gosh exactly tho! I think I mostly slid into the soprano too because we only had like 2 or 3 others and way more altos :/ but gfu that you have a cool teacher now tho๐Ÿ‘

idk I can just sing alto like mid and high notes, and soprano most notes ig, so ya maybe mezzo soprano ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Mezzo soprano probably.ย  TBH mezzos are so underrated tho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

That is very nice to hear ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ‘ Hmm are you a soprano I assume๐Ÿ˜‚

10 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

That is very nice to hear ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ‘ Hmm are you a soprano I assume๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚ I am a soprano and proud of it!

• Yaaas 1

๐Ÿ˜‚ I am a soprano and proud of it!

What are some of your funniest/hardest songs to sing? :3

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

What are some of your funniest/hardest songs to sing? :3

One of my favorites to sing is My Blood by Ellie Goulding.ย  I can hit the notes, but the rhythm is strange and I can't quite get the flow right.ย  Burn is like that too.ย ย 

ย 

It's also funny when I try to sing a song and it's too low.ย  I LOVE my tears ricochet by Taylor Swift but I always have to shift it into a higher octave bc I can't go that low.ย  I don't think altos have this problem ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

One of my favorites to sing is My Blood by Ellie Goulding.ย  I can hit the notes, but the rhythm is strange and I can't quite get the flow right.ย  Burn is like that too.ย ย 

It's also funny when I try to sing a song and it's too low.ย  I LOVE my tears ricochet by Taylor Swift but I always have to shift it into a higher octave bc I can't go that low.ย  I don't think altos have this problem ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah yo why is the Taylor swift song so accurate tho ๐Ÿ˜ญ

like when I try to sing too low and I sound like a terrible turtle thing๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™ll have to check out My Blood!ย 
I often use Tiny Dancer by Elton John as a nice warmup, itโ€™s fun and sounds nice. Then Karma Chameleon ๐Ÿ˜ that on is really hard for me yo, it fits the singerโ€™s unique voice too well lol

10 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I often use Tiny Dancer by Elton John as a nice warmup, itโ€™s fun and sounds nice. Then Karma Chameleon ๐Ÿ˜ that on is really hard for me yo, it fits the singerโ€™s unique voice too well lol

I have heard Tiny Dancer and Karma Chameleon, but haven't tried to sing them.

ย 

Lmao if I try to sing too low I literally cannot get the note out.

ย 

My Blood is amazing!ย  Ellie Goulding has some great selections for sopranos.ย  Not saying altos can't sing her songs, but she does have some high notes sometimes.ย  I've gone higher tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yaaas 1

23 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Yeah seconds areโ€ฆ..

15 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Tiny dancer and karma chameleon are pretty fun. I like singing a lot of tears for fearsโ€™ songs

I stand for punk rock, it is so flipping fun to sing/listen to, even though itโ€™s a *bit* of an acquired taste, so you guys probably donโ€™t agree

• Yaaas 1

17 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I don't think altos have this problem ๐Ÿ˜‚

Definitely no. Then again, I just really love low notes to the point where Iโ€™ve sang (relatively high) baritone parts in songs