This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 ย  ย 

6 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Tired and sadโ€ฆjust trying to distract my mind

oof sorry๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’Œ

• Hug 1

Kinda same tho tbh :/ Its just such a pretty spring day here but i still feel kinda depressed, its a weird vibe

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Kinda same tho tbh :/ Its just such a pretty spring day here but i still feel kinda depressed, its a weird vibe

Yeah I feel thatโ€ฆbut just guys donโ€™t know how to have a convo or at least start one and expects us to talk to themโ€ฆ

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah I feel thatโ€ฆbut just guys donโ€™t know how to have a convo or at least start one and expects us to talk to themโ€ฆ

ya know, it depends like if the person is actually not great at conversing, if they are nervous, but yeah lol sometimes it feels like i am talking at a brick๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

ya know, it depends like if the person is actually not great at conversing, if they are nervous, but yeah lol sometimes it feels like i am talking at a brick๐Ÿ˜…

I FEEL THAT!!! Or some just physically show that they donโ€™t want to be in that convo ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’

Just now, Olivia05 said:

I FEEL THAT!!! Or some just physically show that they donโ€™t want to be in that convo ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’

Ahahah! Tbh..... i often can kill a convo cuz I must have like ADHD or smth cuz I just want to yell that there is a butterfly behind them but yeahhhhhhh

Picture me sitting with that brick, I just am like, "well we can just sit in silence if you want"

*silence* lol

ย 

Ahahah! Tbh..... i often can k-eye-LL a convo cuz I must have like ADHD or smth cuz I just want to yell that there is a butterfly behind them but yeahhhhhhh

Picture me sitting with that brick, I just am like, "well we can just sit in silence if you want"

*silence* lol

ย 

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Ahahah! Tbh..... i often can k-eye-LL a convo cuz I must have like ADHD or smth cuz I just want to yell that there is a butterfly behind them but yeahhhhhhh

*silence* lol

Haha lol we love that I constantly think that Iโ€™m being too annoying with people so thatโ€™s why I barely talk to people at allโ€ฆ

I give up on looking good for guys (Z) bc they never notice so the rest of this week imma just look like a hot mess except tmmrw bc I have a hairstyle I wanna do

Ughhh it has to be moderated!!!

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Haha lol we love that I constantly think that Iโ€™m being too annoying with people so thatโ€™s why I barely talk to people at allโ€ฆ

same๐Ÿ˜• but ppl want my thoughts or whaver and i do like sharing but ew, interactions๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Ughhh it has to be moderated!!!

haha! Mine too, sometimes it only makes it worse but i just keep re posting it more and more cryptic lol, sometimes tho... it does work ;)

haha! Mine too, sometimes it only makes it worse but i just keep re posting it more and more cryptic lol, sometimes tho... it does work ;)

See thatโ€™s smart but idk what I need to fix bc it was just abt hairstylesโ€ฆ

1 hour ago, Olivia05 said:

Heyyy howโ€™s everyone doing??

Awesome!ย  I just got my hair done

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

See thatโ€™s smart but idk what I need to fix bc it was just abt hairstylesโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ˜‚ I like moderation cuz itย  does kinda help, but legit I will just say like 5 words supporting someone and it has to like be moderated XD

2 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

hey! Wait what is YOUR hair like?

4 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Ooh do tell!!!

ย 

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ I like moderation cuz itย  does kinda help, but legit I will just say like 5 words supporting someone and it has to like be moderated XD

yeah but it still kinda sucks

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hey! Wait what is YOUR hair like?

I got it curled and trimmed and washed!ย  It's brown, and was pretty straight, but now I feel like Lana Del Rey :)

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ooh do tell!!!

yeah but it still kinda sucks

I got it washed, trimmed, and curled!ย  I feel very pretty now :)

• Yaaas 1

Just now, Bisexual Soprano said:

I got it curled and trimmed and washed!ย  It's brown, and was pretty straight, but now I feel like Lana Del Rey :)

wow! it sounds like when i take my dog to the groomers๐Ÿคฃ Im sorry im sorry i could not help it๐Ÿฅฒ but hey,

that is awesome and prob does feel real nice, lana Del rey does have that silky brown hair.

How do you know if it is 'curly' or 'wavy'๐Ÿค”?

wow! it sounds like when i take my dog to the groomers๐Ÿคฃ Im sorry im sorry i could not help it๐Ÿฅฒ but hey,

that is awesome and prob does feel real nice, lana Del rey does have that silky brown hair.

How do you know if it is 'curly' or 'wavy'๐Ÿค”?

Curly is like is actual curls and wavy is just waves (sorry idk how to explain the difference)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

wait!!!! I just realized you put your age down as minor and now I just thought of the musical keys XD

Oh my god it still hasnโ€™t been modified?!?!

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Oh my god it still hasnโ€™t been modified?!?!

nuoooh! Can you try posting it again๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿฅฒ

I was saying how guys never notice when we look good so after tmmrw imma just dress like Iโ€™m homeless basically *pls donโ€™t have to be moderated*