This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 Β  Β 

On 11/17/2023 at 1:01 PM, Bisexual Soprano said:

It's finished, finally.Β  But it was STRESSFUL.Β  I had to use Microsoft Word and it deleted my entire essay shortly before it was due.Β  An ordeal to say the least, but it's finally done.

Omg I could have cried if that happened to me 😭 strange computer glitch??Β But well done for having to type out againπŸ‘

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm alright now.Β  I had to be late to school to finish my essay, but thankfully that's over.

I can't imagine that stress. Well done for finishing! Did you do anything nice to celebrate?

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, catgal05 said:

Omg I could have cried if that happened to me 😭 strange computer glitch??Β But well done for having to type out againπŸ‘

Oh I did cry lol, Microsoft Word is awful

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
14 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Oh I did cry lol, Microsoft Word is awful

Omg, did the school force you to use that? I feel it would have at least been safer to use Google Docs as it autosaves! Was it like an ancient version of it too?Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

25 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Omg, did the school force you to use that? I feel it would have at least been safer to use Google Docs as it autosaves! Was it like an ancient version of it too?Β 

I had a hard time formatting some of the necessary forms to Docs, so I had to use Word.Β  I honestly should have used Docs for the essay, but didn't think to do so and paid the price for it.

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I had a hard time formatting some of the necessary forms to Docs, so I had to use Word.Β  I honestly should have used Docs for the essay, but didn't think to do so and paid the price for it.

I know what you mean! They sometimes have these really specific rules on essays, that you pretty much need word in order to accommodate for. I would write mine on Google Docs and then copy paste it into a word doc when I was done with it. Because Word is OK I guess, but I always had a fake version of it that I didn't have to pay for.

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, omni said:

good u

hows your morning been

Good…I got plans in like an hour to go to…so I might wanna start getting ready lol…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, omni said:

agreed lolΒ 

my family takes 1-2 hrs to get ready I swear its sooo annoying

Lol I swear me too

1 minute ago, omni said:

how are u ???

Good ig…hru?

2 minutes ago, omni said:

same which school do u go to

High school in Nc

1 minute ago, omni said:

gtg srry

It’s ok I should probably be getting ready anyway lol

• 2 weeks later...

@olivia05 sorry it’s been so longΒ 

4 minutes ago, Jayla said:

@olivia05 sorry it’s been so longΒ 

Lol it’s totally fine, I’ve been trying to focus on school rn and everything and making sure I can take my honors and ap and college class next year as well as my internship and I got exams coming up as well so if I don’t respond a lot that’s why but it’s totally fine

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Lol it’s totally fine, I’ve been trying to focus on school rn and everything and making sure I can take my honors and ap and college class next year as well as my internship and I got exams coming up as well so if I don’t respond a lot that’s why but it’s totally fine

that’s all good i’m so proud of yuΒ 

1 minute ago, Jayla said:

that’s all good i’m so proud of yuΒ 

Thanks! Anyway how’ve you been? I’m abt to switch classes so I’ll talk to you when I get to my next class