This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
Just now, SCARE said:

Either one I guess...the thoughts more so; I don't stay mute for too long. My current solution is avoiding sleep until I'm too exhausted to think and then it's fine

tbh thats not a terrible idea tho, I do that a lot and it does work, i just wish i could rest more. And with being mute I don't think a ton of people notice but i just try to relax and affirm things around me :/ I just want to not always live in fear... and I dont think the solution is to go out trying to "accomplish" all those things happening to me... I just want to learn to care about myself

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

tbh thats not a terrible idea tho, I do that a lot and it does work, i just wish i could rest more. And with being mute I don't think a ton of people notice but i just try to relax and affirm things around me :/ I just want to not always live in fear... and I dont think the solution is to go out trying to "accomplish" all those things happening to me... I just want to learn to care about myself

Yeah...I just.....I don't know. I'd never go out and try to make those things happen, but at the same time, the screwed up part of me wants it so flipping bad

1 minute ago, SCARE said:

Yeah...I just.....I don't know. I'd never go out and try to make those things happen, but at the same time, the screwed up part of me wants it so flipping bad

its just..

relatable ig

and i know i want it cuz I feel helpless to that happening sometimes and i think if i just go out instead then it can't hurt me the same.. I could call it screwed up, cuz it kinda is but it is also just... reasonalbe(no no thats so bad tho) I just mean it has logic in that part of our minds...

sigh

Β 

its just..

relatable ig

and i know i want it cuz I feel help less to that happening sometimes and i think if i just go out instead then it can't hurt me the same.. I could call it screwed up, cuz it kinda is but it is also just... reasonable(no no thats so bad tho) I just mean it has logic in that part of our minds..

Β 

Edited by Equivalent Ways

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

sigh

yeah....

lol that was kinda an experement, i have thoughts but they are being ~mod er atted~ πŸ₯² so look for them later but yeah..

Sigh indeed

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

When I was in the dark really bad, i did not really want to die, I wanted to have someone come knpwcing on my door with one order for murder :/ smae idea ig... just, ugh i dont like my brain sometimes

Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

gerd deggnet!! dash gone moddration be limitin me thinksπŸ˜­πŸ˜… i gtg but I will be back on later to talk more if u want❀️

that did not need that trigg warn ing -_-

2 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hah, not really 🫠 im not known for my advising skills but I advise curtsy, honesty, and friendly ig :) Like, just be you✨

Thanks lol I’m trying rn bc I’m currently trying to talk to him

• Shocked 1

Ughh ofc it has to be checked

• Haha 1

Im back lol, how u holding up Ember @SCARE? How is it with you, Blossom?( @Olivia05) And how is everyone else? @Soy_Esa_Perra

Edited by Equivalent Ways

Im back lol, how u holding up Ember @SCARE? How is it with you, Blossom?( @Olivia05) And how is everyone else?Β 

Slowly but steadily freaking out bc we were just talking abt school and then I asked him who he liked and he kinda stopped responding I get he might just be busy but like ughhh the suspense is just ughhhh yk?

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Slowly but steadily freaking out bc we were just talking abt school and then I asked him who he liked and he kinda stopped responding I get he might just be busy but like ughhh the suspense is just ughhhh yk?

HAhahah! Maybe he likes you~~ but keep us updated! I gtg for a hot sec (and idk if ur gonna be asleep lol) but i will be back :D

HAhahah! Maybe he likes you~~ but keep us updated! I gtg for a hot sec (and idk if ur gonna be asleep lol) but i will be back :D

Ha I highly doubt it but ok thanks for the confidence and ok I willΒ 

Also it’s 8 and I still haven’t had dinner and still have to do my hair but I might just do it tmmrw in the morning so I will def not be asleep and if I am I will respond asap

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Ha I highly doubt it but ok thanks for the confidence and ok I willΒ 

Also it’s 8 and I still haven’t had dinner and still have to do my hair but I might just do it tmmrw in the morning so I will def not be asleep and if I am I will respond asap

Nice!πŸ˜ƒ

Lol so i guess it is.. 10 there?? weird, its like not even 8 yet now XD I have very very short hair, does your hair require a lot of work?

Nice!πŸ˜ƒ

Lol so i guess it is.. 10 there?? weird, its like not even 8 yet now XD I have very very short hair, does your hair require a lot of work?

Yes for both it’s currently 10:30 and yes my hair does require a lot of work bc I have extremely thick wavy shoulder length hair (technically it’s a little longer than my shoulders but still) since I didn’t start my hair (and I’m too lazy to get out of bed) imma just put half my hair up in space buns tmmrw and curl the two strands that I always keep out and the bottom half of my hair bc my hair is still too short to put all the way into space buns…I love how I put so much effort to look cute mostly everyday when I’m going to school and Z (for anyone who doesn’t know that’s what I’m calling the guy I like) doesn’t even realize it’s for him…

• Shocked 1

Ugghhhh IT HAS TO BE APPROVED!!!

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Ugghhhh IT HAS TO BE APPROVED!!!

OOOH GERDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I know the feeling~~~ but don't worry too much bout it lol

I was one time in a deep convo with someone here and I was watching them type for SO LONGG and then it suddenly stopped... Nothing after all that.

Later i found out that they like wrote a mini book lol and it had to be moderated and thats why i did not see it XD

OOOH GERDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I know the feeling~~~ but don't worry too much bout it lol

I was one time in a deep convo with someone here and I was watching them type for SO LONGG and then it suddenly stopped... Nothing after all that.

Later i found out that they like wrote a mini book lol and it had to be moderated and thats why i did not see it XD

Ughh I just hate when it happens like sometimes (like this time) idek y it needs to moderated…

1 hour ago, Olivia05 said:

Ughh I just hate when it happens like sometimes (like this time) idek y it needs to moderated…

exactly lolol, it sucks cuz the conversation train just comes to a weird af halt. But its okπŸ« πŸ‘

4 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

exactly lolol, it sucks cuz the conversation train just comes to a weird af halt. But its okπŸ« πŸ‘

Finally but AFTER J FALL ASLREP!!!! It’s moderated ppl can see it…don’t u just love how u mess up on a word so badly and even autocorrect doesn’t know what ur trying to say??

• Haha 1

Heyyy how’s everyone doing??

15 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Heyyy how’s everyone doing??

Wazzup and good morning! Nvm its actually a lil after 2πŸ’€ I'm having a rough-ish time.... How are you?

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Wazzup and good morning! Nvm its actually a lil after 2πŸ’€ I'm having a rough-ish time.... How are you?

Tired and sad…just trying to distract my mind