This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

@-Lmnshrk- Hey here you can rant about your problems or just talk to someone if you want!

Yeah. What time is it for you right now?

@sflowergirl Hey I’m Emmerson, but you can call me Emmy. I made this so we could just talk about things that are going on in everyone’s lives or to just talk about random stuff. I was looking at your profile and guess what…I’m an Aquarius too! What a coincidence lol! Anyway yeah you can talk on here if you want or not totally up to you!

@-Lmnshrk- Hey I’m Emmerson, but you can call me Emmy. I tried to @  you earlier but it wasn’t working for some reason. Anyway the same thing goes for you. You can talk to us on here if you want or not it’s totally up to you!

Dang really? you are like....🤔... idk different time zone from me.. You must be across the country or smth

What time is it for you did you say? We’re like probably like what 10 hrs apart? Maybe even 12? Idk

39 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

@sflowergirl Hey I’m Emmerson, but you can call me Emmy. I made this so we could just talk about things that are going on in everyone’s lives or to just talk about random stuff. I was looking at your profile and guess what…I’m an Aquarius too! What a coincidence lol! Anyway yeah you can talk on here if you want or not totally up to you!

@-Lmnshrk- Hey I’m Emmerson, but you can call me Emmy. I tried to @  you earlier but it wasn’t working for some reason. Anyway the same thing goes for you. You can talk to us on here if you want or not it’s totally up to you!

Lmao I'm an aquarius too

And rn it's around 9 pm :p

39 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Lmao I'm an aquarius too

Just now, -Lmnshrk- said:

Lmao I'm an aquarius too

Wow nice and wow were only an hr apart hmm

Just now, Emmerson said:

Wow nice and wow were only an hr apart hmm

Oh heh

I'm in the midwest part of the US (I think, I'm too lazy to actually look that up rn)

I’m in the southeast part of the us

Just now, Emmerson said:

I’m in the southeast part of the us

Ahh makes sense then

I am west all the way, so I think prop 4,5 hours?? Idk lolol

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I am west all the way, so I think prop 4,5 hours?? Idk lolol

Oh nice and maybe exactly (for both of you) what time is it?

2 minutes ago, -Lmnshrk- said:

Ahh makes sense then

Yeah

Ok I’m going to sleep because I have to wake up in like 6 1/2 hrs to do my hair and get ready to go to school…love you guys sleep well or have a good day which ever one it is…good night or good morning or good afternoon whatever time you’re reading this…bye lovely people talk when I can

@La_Bonita_Chica hey just thought I’d give this to u if you wanted to talk to us or anything just keep it positive everyone!

i hope everyone is doing well and if not im always here to give advice or just listen 💗

Hey chica(o)s, hope your day goes great and just keep on pushing through!

8 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Hey @Equivalent Ways @La_Bonita_Chica @-Lmnshrk- what’s everyone doing? I’m currently sitting in first period and drinking coffee to keep me awake…

Same I'm also in first period right now 

We have state assessments this week and pretty much everyone does not want to be here

9 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Hey @Equivalent Ways @La_Bonita_Chica @-Lmnshrk- what’s everyone doing? I’m currently sitting in first period and drinking coffee to keep me awake…

i cant have coffee but i still here ig