This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 Ā  Ā 

11 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

its fine. i jst miss him and its been awhile since we talked šŸ˜­

Awwww someoneā€™s in love!!! But I feel that and a lot recently I feel like Iā€™m annoying my friends by just talking to them so Iā€™ve been hanging out with them less by going to class right when I get to school, not using any of my breaks, and barely talking in any of my classesā€¦has anyone noticed? No and if they have they havenā€™t said anythingā€¦like yesterday two of my teachers marked me absent because usually Iā€™m so loud and preppy in their classes but like this entire week I havenā€™t beenā€¦(also itā€™s not been a week without my medicine and have yet to get a doctors appointment which is just ā€œgreatā€ā€¦

i feel like my friends havenā€™t noticed tht im smoking more and my anxiety and depression are getting mad againĀ 

• Hug 1

Just now, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i feel like my friends havenā€™t noticed tht im smoking more and my anxiety and depression are getting mad againĀ 

Oh Iā€™m sorryā€¦yk I kinda feel that not the smoking part but the anxiety and depression part and I feel like Iā€™m just ignoring my friends by just being there and talking so I donā€™tā€¦

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Oh Iā€™m sorryā€¦yk I kinda feel that not the smoking part but the anxiety and depression part and I feel like Iā€™m just ignoring my friends by just being there and talking so I donā€™tā€¦

they jst think i need to be myself without the depression and anxiety cuz if im not thereā€™s no one to dafe themselves from, no one to fix there issues, no one to fix them. im done with ppl lookin at me like ill fix everything for them, idk how much longer i can take high school and i feel shitty for thinkin this way n bein in a relationshipĀ 

33 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

they jst think i need to be myself without the depression and anxiety cuz if im not thereā€™s no one to dafe themselves from, no one to fix there issues, no one to fix them. im done with ppl lookin at me like ill fix everything for them, idk how much longer i can take high school and i feel shitty for thinkin this way n bein in a relationshipĀ 

I get that I really do but donā€™t give up plz? Have u tried telling them that itā€™s not easy to fix? Like u canā€™t just snap ur fingers and itā€™ll go away?Ā 

5 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

I get that I really do but donā€™t give up plz? Have u tried telling them that itā€™s not easy to fix? Like u canā€™t just snap ur fingers and itā€™ll go away?Ā 

no they donā€™t listen everything is jst supposed to be fine for meĀ 

Hey @_Kai_Ā I thought Iā€™d @ u so we could talk on here too if you wantedā€¦

Also anybody on?Ā 

Is anybody on to talk??

1 hour ago, Olivia05 said:

Is anybody on to talk??

Hey, I am not really in a talking moodšŸ˜” feeling pretty crappy myself but i just wanted you to know that I am here, still alive, on earth

• Hug 2

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey, I am not really in a talking moodšŸ˜” feeling pretty crappy myself but i just wanted you to know that I am here, still alive, on earth

Heyy @Equivalent Ways, Sorry to hear this. Would you like to share more about this with me on Confidential support or here on community? (If you'd just like to speak to other members, please do let me know as well and I'll give you that space) Whatever is comfortable for you.Ā 

• Hug 2

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Equivalent Ways, Sorry to hear this. Would you like to share more about this with me on Confidential support or here on community? (If you'd just like to speak to other members, please do let me know as well and I'll give you that space) Whatever is comfortable for you.Ā 

Hey Luie, thanksā¤ļø Yeah I am a little busy right now but basically I just have intense mood swings and feel lonely sometimes šŸ˜” I am just having a rough time rn šŸ« 

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey Luie, thanksā¤ļø Yeah I am a little busy right now but basically I just have intense mood swings and feel lonely sometimes šŸ˜” I am just having a rough time rn šŸ« 

Hey @Equivalent WaysĀ if you need to talk you can talk to me or just rant and Iā€™ll listenā€¦

• Hug 1

3 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Hey @Equivalent WaysĀ if you need to talk you can talk to me or just rant and Iā€™ll listenā€¦

What is a good show I can watch with my 12 yr old sister

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

What is a good show I can watch with my 12 yr old sister

uhhh, what platform do you watch on? What does she like šŸ˜… I just watch reality tv with my younger sibling by default lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

uhhh, what platform do you watch on? What does she like šŸ˜… I just watch reality tv with my younger sibling by default lol

Just like Netflix or sum like thatā€¦we really just watch mystery romance shows and movies like twilight or smth like thatā€¦

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2023 at 6:30 AM, La_Bonita_Chica said:

Ah šŸ’©, I am so sorry to hear that chica... I did not know you smoked šŸ˜ž I really do wish the best for you, but I also can understand.. I don't know what kind of smoking you have done, but I have had a little bit too much substance abuse in the past (dont worry mentors) and i just learned that it made things worse for me, like a lot.

Anyway, we are here and I hear yaā¤ļø

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I'm back, so.... :)

Sorry Iā€™ve been out all day but how is everyone doing?

• Digital Mentor
On 3/31/2023 at 2:30 PM, La_Bonita_Chica said:

Hi there, thank you for sharing that with us. It sounds like you are struggling a bit at the moment and you're not getting much support from your friends. Is that right? Do you want to tell us a bit more about what's going on? We can also talk about it in confidential support of you prefer. We're here for you.Ā 

Staff-Account.png

to be honest i mostly just miss my bf when i cant talk to him im not as happy when we talk so right now im in a depressed mood until we can talk againĀ 

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

to be honest i mostly just miss my bf when i cant talk to him im not as happy when we talk so right now im in a depressed mood until we can talk againĀ 

Thank you for letting me know. I understand why it must be difficult for you. You mentioned that you've been smoking more. Do you think that might have had an affect on your mood as well?Ā 

Staff-Account.png

no smoking is one of the things that has been keeping me happyĀ