This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

9 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

para ser honesto, ya ni siquiera me importa, mintió y es su pérdida ahora solo me concentraré en mí mismo y lo haré.  su pérdida y no hay vuelta atrás para él

Ahhh, lo siento chica, pero tu una trabajadora y eres extrafuerte! Es su pérdida, en última instancia, nos tenemos a nosotros mismos.

I think you have a really b@d a$ $ way of viewing it tho.

Eres tu reina✨🔥

18 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Blc told me he is still in love with his ex when i asked him multiple times if he still had feelings for her and he said no. even before we started dating i asked him if he did and he said he was over her. she hurt him over and over again but me ive never ever hurt him so 🖕🏾love and relationships back to old me ig

Darling, he never has and never will deserve you, don't let one jerk stop you from finding love

7 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Darling, he never has and never will deserve you, don't let one jerk stop you from finding love

15 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ahhh, lo siento chica, pero tu una trabajadora y eres extrafuerte! Es su pérdida, en última instancia, nos tenemos a nosotros mismos.

I think you have a really b@d a$ $ way of viewing it tho.

Eres tu reina✨🔥

@Soy_Esa_Perra I agree with both of them…you shouldn’t waste your time on a guy that doesn’t even deserve your love to begin with. Ok? Give it to yourself or someone who actually cares…we’re here for you if you want to talk nosotras te amamos

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

Equivalent Ways was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 10 points.

one thing i just wanted to clarify was that, i don't wanna make anybody feel worse than they already are if i can help it, and honestly,

some ppl just meet at the wrong time wrong place, it does not make one person or the other bad, sometimes its just ya, not worth the energy. I think its really cool you are putting that energy towards yourself. We aren't alone🌙✌️❤️

13 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey peeps, how is everyone today/tonight?💟

Im good currently eating a fruit salad and donuts…wby??

1 hour ago, Olivia05 said:

Im good currently eating a fruit salad and donuts…wby??

Dang that sounds good af! Im doing some schoolwork :/ and i hope to go out later

3 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey peeps, how is everyone today/tonight?💟

Eating goldfish crackers and watching tik tok

11 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

I feel that

1 hour ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Dang that sounds good af! Im doing some schoolwork :/ and i hope to go out later

Maybe hope u do

i have a question for all of u…what’s th e weather like for u guys? Cold or hot? Bc I’m currently burning up

3 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

I feel that

Maybe hope u do

i have a question for all of u…what’s th e weather like for u guys? Cold or hot? Bc I’m currently burning up

Nah that is a good question yo! I cant believe how hot it gets 🥵 currently the temp is mild/hot, nothing too bad yet tho 😬

3 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

I love goldfish XD

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Nah that is a good question yo! I cant believe how hot it gets 🥵 currently the temp is mild/hot, nothing too bad yet tho 😬

I love goldfish XD

It just depends on the time here bc at night it’s like cold and then some nights it’s like super cold and then others I’m burning up and it’s the same de during the day too…some days it’s like ok I can live wi this and then there’s other days where I’m like it’s super cold or it’s super hot…

• Hug 1

18 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

I feel that

Maybe hope u do

Hot outside but cold inside because my mom has every fan in kentucky on in my house rn. And she doesn't understand why i'm wearing a hoodie

5 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Hot outside but cold inside because my mom has every fan in kentucky on in my house rn. And she doesn't understand why i'm wearing a hoodie

lol! I just do better in cooler weather :)

15 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

It just depends on the time here bc at night it’s like cold and then some nights it’s like super cold and then others I’m burning up and it’s the same de during the day too…some days it’s like ok I can live wi this and then there’s other days where I’m like it’s super cold or it’s super hot…

I get it, spring here is cooler nights but weirdly warm days. Oh and don't forget the pollen, but everyone has a bit of a way of dealing with the seasons

On 4/14/2023 at 3:20 PM, Olivia05 said:

@Soy_Esa_Perra I agree with both of them…you shouldn’t waste your time on a guy that doesn’t even deserve your love to begin with. Ok? Give it to yourself or someone who actually cares…we’re here for you if you want to talk nosotras te amamos

i want to say thank you to everyone that helped me though tht and tbh he’s kinda jst left my mind ion think i was in love as much as i thought i was and imma say something and some people think it’s to soon but i started talking to this new guy he’s so sweet and i always liked him he was always jst in a relationship but him n me r takin it slow but him n me got in our first argument cuz he thought i had feelings for someone i didnt but now we’re good but he makes me feel good about myself and like i was doing so good not falling for anyone after Blc but then he came along 

6 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

lol! I just do better in cooler weather :)

I get it, spring here is cooler nights but weirdly warm days. Oh and don't forget the pollen, but everyone has a bit of a way of dealing with the seasons

Yeah the pollen is brutal here…

5 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

i want to say thank you to everyone that helped me though tht and tbh he’s kinda jst left my mind ion think i was in love as much as i thought i was and imma say something and some people think it’s to soon but i started talking to this new guy he’s so sweet and i always liked him he was always jst in a relationship but him n me r takin it slow but him n me got in our first argument cuz he thought i had feelings for someone i didnt but now we’re good but he makes me feel good about myself and like i was doing so good not falling for anyone after Blc but then he came along 

We’re always here for u you can always talk to us if u ever need to…

but if you’ll excuse me I have to go to sleep bc I have to wake up in like six 1/2 hrs for school good night/have a nice day what ever it is for you

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

does anyone think it’s not soon to be moving on?

46 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

does anyone think it’s not soon to be moving on?

Well, normally I can take a long time to recover from a relationship and have trouble getting back into them so I guess Im on the other side of the spectrum 🤷‍♂️ but relationship maintenance can really take a lot out of me lol.

And I have heard you in the past explain how you can sometimes attract unstable ppl(?😅) but hey I mean, you know you best ya know? And we are here to give the best feedback we can

I just want to advise that you get the time and support you need to process things👍

Edited by Equivalent Ways
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Well, normally I can take a long time to recover from a relationship and have trouble getting back into them so I guess Im on the other side of the spectrum 🤷‍♂️ but relationship maintenance can really take a lot out of me lol.

And I have heard you in the past explain how you can sometimes attract unstable ppl(?😅) but hey I mean, you know you best ya know? And we are here to give the best feedback we can

I just want to advise that you get the time and support you need to process things👍

ya i usually do but this guy isn’t like any of the other guys ive been with yk 

1 hour ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Yeah but just take it slow so you don’t get hurt again

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Its funny cuz I am TO INTO buying bags that I don't need, and I always say "BuT tHis OneS dIfFerENt!" 😂 and my mom just gives me this look hahaha!

I have an orchestra thing today and I have an excuse to wear my most euphoria giving outfit so I'm happy!

• Yaaas 1

15 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Its funny cuz I am TO INTO buying bags that I don't need, and I always say "BuT tHis OneS dIfFerENt!" 😂 and my mom just gives me this look hahaha!

true true but we’re taking it slow so if it doesn’t work out it’ll be fine cuz we’re not in a relationship i jst dnt want anyone to do wht blc did to me. gave him my all and it still wasn’t good enough 

6 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

true true but we’re taking it slow so if it doesn’t work out it’ll be fine cuz we’re not in a relationship i jst dnt want anyone to do wht blc did to me. gave him my all and it still wasn’t good enough 

We get that we just don’t want u to get hurt again

15 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

We get that we just don’t want u to get hurt again

tbh ion really have any feeling left in my heart n he understands tht so 

3 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

tbh ion really have any feeling left in my heart n he understands tht so 

I get that but when some people say they don’t have feelings they can still get hurt because deep down they still do but you might be different but we still don’t want you to get hurt…

• Like 1