Losing myself

Blc    

7 minutes ago, Blc said:

It was OK, tbh I prefer being at home lol, gives me more time to talk to you and gives me more time to read, It sort of sucked too, I was still feeling sick lol must be something I ate

im sorry you’re feeling sick still and my head hurts really bad and i have to clean up today before my mom gets home 

idk why i have a headache, i’ve had it since last night. why do u have a headache if u wanna talk about it?

probably but why do you have so much energy 

that might be it, maybe one night try not to read to see if that lowers your energy 

sounds like a plan 

ik but im not sure what to see to it yet

I'm going to be honest Novia, you haven't messed it up, I'm happy with you, ik the time zone thing is hard but we're making it work regardless,  so as long as we talk between here until either of us have to go, I'm sure we can make it work mi amor❤️

Im so happy that you’re happy with me, that means so much to me. Just long distance is a hard thing for me and ik it will work and im willing to make it work and i promise to make you happy as much as i can mi amor ❤️

Long distance is hard for me too and  and I promise to make you happy too mi amor as much as I can I'm happy you're with me too your great honestly ❤️

Te amo mi amor ❤️

it is but that’s fine. as much as we’re here for each other mi amor ❤️ what time is it for you?

Edited by La_Bonita_Chica

as long as we talk, I don’t really care