Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

8 minutes ago, Blc said:

I'm so done with school, it's unreal, I'm so done with everything, I want to die

Hey BLC,

It sounds like you've had a tough day, and we just want you to know we are here for you and would love to talk this through with you. We have sent you a message on confidential support just to check in. Are you able to let us know how you're doing there? We hope to hear back from you soon so we can talk things through with you.Β Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis:Β 

Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

26 minutes ago, Blc said:

I'm so done with school, it's unreal, I'm so done with everything, I want to die

Blc, you know i love you and you and me understand each other on every level so i know how you feel but that’s not good for you or anybody else. it might stop your hurting but it would make those people care about you hurt 10000 times over their whole livesΒ 

5 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

you and me bothΒ 

Hey there,

I just wanted to check in on you as well to see how you are doing? Are you safe and well at the moment, or do you need help? We are here for you.Β 

7 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I just wanted to check in on you as well to see how you are doing? Are you safe and well at the moment, or do you need help? We are here for you.Β 

Im safe igΒ 

11 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

Blc, you know i love you and you and me understand each other on every level so i know how you feel but that’s not good for you or anybody else. it might stop your hurting but it would make those people care about you hurt 10000 times over their whole livesΒ 

Thank you i just hate myself and I hate school so much, and now my best friend thinks I'm not happy that she's happy with her prick of a boyfriend I say that cause he treats her like garbage half of the time. And now with what happened with who I was with, it just hurts, ik I should enjoy being single but I justΒ  can'tΒ  literally, nearly everyone in my class is with someone, and it just hurts that I'm still aloneΒ 

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

Thank you i just hate myself and I hate school so much, and now my best friend thinks I'm not happy that she's happy with her prick of a boyfriend I say that cause he treats her like garbage half of the time. And now with what happened with who I was with, it just hurts, ik I should enjoy being single but I justΒ  can'tΒ  literally, nearly everyone in my class is with someone, and it just hurts that I'm still aloneΒ 

ik that hurt when you’re friends are in mad relationships and you should tryin to help and the being lonely when everyone else is in a relationship i without a doubt but i do wish you find someone sooner than later, weather it’s online or irl.Β 

• Hug 1

9 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

Im safe igΒ 

Hey there,

I am glad to hear that. If you would like support from us, please message us on confidential support.Β 

6 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

ik that hurt when you’re friends are in mad relationships and you should tryin to help and the being lonely when everyone else is in a relationship i without a doubt but i do wish you find someone sooner than later, weather it’s online or irl.Β 

Same to youΒ 

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

I just want to say, I thank you, I'm not worthy of friendship or love but thank you, I don't understand how you don't have a bf you're really sweet and caring, you deserve all the bestΒ 

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

I just want to say, I thank you, I'm not worthy of friendship or love but thank you, I don't understand how you don't have a bf you're really sweet and caring, you deserve all the bestΒ 

You’re so sweet and caring, but you do deserve my love and kindness. i don’t understand why you don’t have a gf. i will always wish the best for you and be there for you

Probably because I'm an idiot and I worry about if the person actually loves me or is just using me, because I've not had much experience in relationships so it's hard to fully fit in to a relationship you get me? And same fir youΒ 

i mean that’s understandable and no one can blame you for that im that same way but if you find yourself overthinking that makes you care about the person you’re in a relationship with. ion know if i’ll never find someone again yk but idk. i wish someone felt the same way about me as you did about herΒ 

Edited by La_Bonita_Chica

Dont say that, you never know, who knows? Maybe you've already met the one without realising it, considering how sweet you are any guy would be lucky to have you, you clearly have a lot to offerΒ 

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Dont say that, you never know, who knows? Maybe you've already met the one without realising it, considering how sweet you are any guy would be lucky to have you, you clearly have a lot to offerΒ 

Mmm maybe i have met somebody without realizing it, i think people the more bitch and mean side of me cuz i have a lot of walls up and i’m not the prettiest school in the world ykΒ 

Yeah, I can understand that, I'm at a good school but I still hide parts of my personality because I think people will just run away because, I'm never usually happy in school, I've always got a face on me even though I have friends and that I'm never usually happy in school so I usually get questioned asking if I'm OK half of the time I am, but I just hide it behind a wall so kind of like you in a wayΒ 

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yeah, I can understand that, I'm at a good school but I still hide parts of my personality because I think people will just run away because, I'm never usually happy in school, I've always got a face on me even though I have friends and that I'm never usually happy in school so I usually get questioned asking if I'm OK half of the time I am, but I just hide it behind a wall so kind of like you in a wayΒ 

Same but people just think im mad all the time and im not. when im quiet people think something is wrong but i just like being quiet sometimes yk

yea, it’s difficult but it is what it is. no i do β€˜t think it’s weird necessarily you feel how you feel

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

True

Very TrueΒ 

im not against trying. i mean what’d the worse that could happenΒ