Losing myself

Blc ย  ย 

Mmm maybe not sure yetย 

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Really stupid thoughts, plus my cat kept crawling on me so it was a bit hardย 

what stupid thoughts, my dog does the same thingย 

I just randomly started thinking I hurt everybody, because I think my best friend is starting to hate me because she thinks I'm not happy for her that her relationship is going well I am, she doesn't believe me also I felt sick last night as well and still kind of do now, it's really mild stomach pains but it isn't niceย 

It's what I always think, that every word out of my mouth will hurt people, or they don't like that I'm happy, because when I'm happy their not, when their happy I'm not, so I feel like it's my fault and I'm just burdening them by being happy because they aren't, it's dumb ik

first off, im sorry you donโ€™t feel good.ย 

Even if you werenโ€™t happy for your best friend doesnโ€™t mean she shouldnโ€™t believe you about not being sick and itโ€™s not dumb i feel like a lot of people have those kind of thoughts too. i have stupid thatโ€™s and sometimes itโ€™s along those lines

Yeah, ik it's not dumb but I never really open up to people cause I think they'll judge so I just think every word out of my mouth is nonsense I never really open up to anyone I'm with as I think they'll judge too even though ik they love me it sucksย 

yea that does suck im sorry

no u donโ€™t mi amorย 

Also I want to say thank you for being here for me, listening to my bull crap half of the time, also what you said about me probably not going to be able to love you like I love her, I think I can, we have only just got together, but give it a chance, I do love you just know thatย 

of course, i listened i cared and im always here for you and iโ€™ll give it a chanceย 

u sureย 

ok

Mmm yep

• Ditch the Label Staff
44 minutes ago, Blc said:

I'm always here for you too noviaโค๏ธ do you have anything else I can add you on? So we can talk more and phone if you wantย 

Hi @Blcย @La_Bonita_Chicaย Just jumping in to remind you both that for everyone's safety, we do not allow the sharing of personal information to enable members to contact each other away from community - I have included a link below which explains in more detail why we have this rule in place.

Thank youย ๐Ÿ™‚

Staff-Account.png

hi, how was school?

It was OK, tbh I prefer being at home lol, gives me more time to talk to you and gives me more time to read, It sort of sucked too, I was still feeling sick lol must be something I ate