I’m scared

Edgar    

3 hours ago, Edgar said:

They have my nudes I’m scared I’m so scared I think I might end it all I’m scared 

Hey Edgar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who come to us for support. 

I saw what you said about how you think you might end it all. I just want to start by thanking you for being so open with us. I can imagine that this is really stressful for you right now, and when someone is highly emotional in this kind of situation, the mind can often go to places where the last resort can feel like taking your life. I'm wanting to know, are you safe at the moment? Also, have you made a plan to take your own life? It's okay to share if you have, and the more we know, the more we can help you. Your safety is our main priority, and we want to understand that more first because we care about you. Although it might not seem like it now, remember, there is light at the end of every tunnel, and you can get through this. Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis: 

Take care and speak soon. Remember, you are not alone. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e