I have messed up

Ronak Β  Β 

Just now, Ronak said:

Yeah I sort of do

i would suggest you find an supported adult who you trust and report this to the police, i know that sounds scary but i dont want you to be unsafe.

Just now, Leila_xx said:

i would suggest you find an supported adult who you trust and report this to the police, i know that sounds scary but i dont want you to be unsafe.

I have texted an adult who I trust and I’m just waiting for their responseΒ 

Just now, Ronak said:

thats great news, how does that feel?

• Digital Mentor
11 minutes ago, Ronak said:

Heyy @Ronak, Please do keep us in the loop of the response and your safety, it's our number one priority.Β 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Ronak said:

It feels good but hopefully he manages to help me out.

I hope so, you deserve support

Just now, Ronak said:

Thank you very much, I appreciate that!

I’m always here if you need someone to talk to, never hesitate to tag me :)

28 minutes ago, Leila_xx said:

I’m always here if you need someone to talk to, never hesitate to tag me :)

Will do and thank you

3 minutes ago, Ronak said:

Will do and thank you

most welcome :) i'm here for you

@Ronak sorry I’ve been out all day but is there anything I can do?

28 minutes ago, Ronak said:

It’s fine, I’ll keep you posted on my and the adults coversation soon @Olivia05Β 

Ok thanks I hope everything goes well keep me posted @Ronak

19 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok thanks I hope everything goes well keep me posted @Ronak

Hello @Olivia05Β @LuieΒ @Leila_xxΒ this scammer works with many people and she sadly has scammed multiple victims and I’ve got all the evidence, I’ve also reported this to WhatsApp and they are gonna reach out to me soon, the adult who I want to speak to still hasn’t reached back and hopefully once I submit the evidence to WhatsApp they will send the police and stuff to those scammersΒ 

2 hours ago, Ronak said:

Hello @Olivia05Β @LuieΒ @Leila_xxΒ this scammer works with many people and she sadly has scammed multiple victims and I’ve got all the evidence, I’ve also reported this to WhatsApp and they are gonna reach out to me soon, the adult who I want to speak to still hasn’t reached back and hopefully once I submit the evidence to WhatsApp they will send the police and stuff to those scammersΒ 

big hugs, well done forΒ  reporting it, what a huge step, well done

2 hours ago, Ronak said:

Ok that’s a good step. Hopefully they respond tho keep me posted?

14 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok that’s a good step. Hopefully they respond tho keep me posted?

They responded and they have reached out to me saying there are gonna look into this more now and Β if they find they are blackmailing then it’s game over for them since they said they will report it to the police and stuff so basically their hideout will get raided l also sent them evidence.Β @Olivia05Β @Leila_xxΒ @Luie

1 hour ago, Ronak said:

They responded and they have reached out to me saying there are gonna look into this more now and Β if they find they are blackmailing then it’s game over for them since they said they will report it to the police and stuff so basically their hideout will get raided l also sent them evidence.Β @Olivia05Β @Leila_xxΒ @Luie

Yay! Well done, how are you feeling?

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Ronak said:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I wasn't online yesterday but I can see that you've had lots of support from @Olivia05Β @Leila_xxΒ and @LuieΒ πŸ™‚. I just wanted to echo what everyone else said - it'sΒ  great that you have reported it. Not only are you keeping yourself safe but you are keeping other's safe, too and ensuring that this account can't be used anymore to blackmail people for money. How are you feeling now?Β 

Please do keep us updated and know that we are here for you. I am going to be away until the 24th April after today but @LuieΒ and the other @Digital MentorΒ will be here to support you if you need any help or advice in the meantime

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I wasn't online yesterday but I can see that you've had lots of support from @Olivia05Β @Leila_xxΒ and @LuieΒ πŸ™‚. I just wanted to echo what everyone else said - it'sΒ  great that you have reported it. Not only are you keeping yourself safe but you are keeping other's safe, too and ensuring that this account can't be used anymore to blackmail people for money. How are you feeling now?Β 

Please do keep us updated and know that we are here for you. I am going to be away until the 24th April after today but @LuieΒ and the other @Digital MentorΒ will be here to support you if you need any help or advice in the meantime

Hello @Olivia05Β @Leila_xxΒ and the admins I’ll keep you posted on what happens to them and hopefully I don’t get any messages from them and I’m praying that they get caught and WhatsApp is onto them

• Hug 2

28 minutes ago, Ronak said:

Hello @Olivia05Β @Leila_xxΒ and the admins I’ll keep you posted on what happens to them and hopefully I don’t get any messages from them and I’m praying that they get caught and WhatsApp is onto them

Sending my love to you