yeatontop111 Β  Β 

i am an f13 and i took sexually explicit pictures just for fun because i felt pretty one day you know? somehow they get uploaded to my pinterest publicly which i wouldnt do but for some reason they did it was a glitch in my phone or something but anyways even if i'm in a different country i moved a couple weeks ago they got leaked today and now my entire old school has them and is passing them around and bullying me and i dont know what to do. you cant see me nude but its just me in a bra and underwear and you can see my body and face very cleaely and they are using it as blackmail. what do i do

Hey,

Sorry that this happend to you.

You’re situation is similar to my situation.

Taking pictures of yourself is not a bad thing to do, but we have to be careful what we do with these pictures.

Can i ask you what your intention was with these pictures?
If i read your message correctly you upload them on Pinterest, but by accident they went public instead of private right?

Pinterest is a huge company, they have good rules & filters to avoid nude content. Especially for underage nude content.

Can you remove these pictures? Are they still online?

Maybe you can talk with your Mother about this? Or contact your old school and explain the situation.

You don’t have to answer me if you prefer that.

Also wondering how you feel personally?

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, yeatontop111 said:

i am an f13 and i took sexually explicit pictures just for fun because i felt pretty one day you know? somehow they get uploaded to my pinterest publicly which i wouldnt do but for some reason they did it was a glitch in my phone or something but anyways even if i'm in a different country i moved a couple weeks ago they got leaked today and now my entire old school has them and is passing them around and bullying me and i dont know what to do. you cant see me nude but its just me in a bra and underwear and you can see my body and face very cleaely and they are using it as blackmail. what do i do

Hi there, I can see that you are new here so I wanted to start off by saying a big welcome to Ditch the Label. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us.

Thank you for sharing what's happened to you and I'm really sorry that you are going through this. I can imagine that this must be a really horrible situation to be in. I'm glad that you found us though and we can support you with this. First of all I wanted to reassure you that you've done nothing wrong. You were having fun and it's not OK for your school friends to be treating you like this.

I hope it's OK if I ask you a few more questions? This is just so I can make sure that you are getting the right support. Please don't feel like you have to answer all my questions if you don't want to. This is a safe space and it's important that you only share what you are comfortable sharing. Also, if you would prefer to talk about this confidentially then you can send us a confidential support request instead. Just click the tab on the top of the page, next to Blogs.

You mentioned that the photos were accidentally uploaded onto Pinterest. Are they still on Pinterest or have you taken them down in the meantime? You also mentioned that you now live in a different country but that the pupils from your old school are bullying you. Do you mind me asking, how they are doing that eg are they sending you messages, calling you, uploading it onto a platform or maybe even something completely different? You also mentioned that they are blackmailing you. Can you explain a bit more what you mean by that? Please know that we are here for you.Β 

Staff-Account.png