Jump to content

I have messed up


Ronak    

Recommended Posts

Hello guys I have really messed up I mean really badly, I was talking to this girl and paid her to have sexting call aka video sex call and I messed up she is asking me for money to delete the videos and has gotten my old address and im really worried yes I know I messed, yes im the one to blame for being stupid and desperate and yes I won’t ever do that again, I can’t tell family because I from a brown family and if I tell them they will most likely kick me out the house and won’t forgive I suffer from depression and this incident has made it worse please help me and sorry that I messed up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ronak said:

Hello guys I have really messed up I mean really badly, I was talking to this girl and paid her to have sexting call aka video sex call and I messed up she is asking me for money to delete the videos and has gotten my old address and im really worried yes I know I messed, yes im the one to blame for being stupid and desperate and yes I won’t ever do that again, I can’t tell family because I from a brown family and if I tell them they will most likely kick me out the house and won’t forgive I suffer from depression and this incident has made it worse please help me and sorry that I messed up!

Hey @Ronak I have a question before I get too into detail. Do you guys know each other irl? Or does she know any of your friends or anyone that yk irl?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Hey @Ronak I have a question before I get too into detail. Do you guys know each other irl? Or does she know any of your friends or anyone that yk irl?

Hi @Olivia05 no we don’t know each other in irl I saw her on a ad and I really messed up by paying £10 and ended up recording a bit and threatening me and stuff I know I’m stupid and I was desperate but I’m truly  really scared and my depression is getting worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok ok no need to panic my sister actually went through this too so I kinda know what questions to ask to get info (if ur willing to answer them you don’t have to if you don’t want to) 

Ok so does she live anywhere near you to the point where you could bump into each other?

Also you said you saw her on an ad? What type of ad?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m willing to answer, I saw on ad online on a website called vivastreet and through that I contacted her and I blocked the number because I got no response then all of a sudden I get a message on what’sapp from that number so I decided to text it and pay up and call her for literally about a minute till she asks me to show my face to her and I showed it in desperation and then that mess happened, I don’t think she lives near me but she has uk phone number but on PayPal when I sent her the £10 it sent to her in euros and the address she got from my PayPal was my old address. @Olivia05

Edited by Ronak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok ok no need to panic my sister actually went through this too so I kinda know what questions to ask to get info (if ur willing to answer them you don’t have to if you don’t want to) 

Ok so does she live anywhere near you to the point where you could bump into each other?

Also you said you saw her on an ad? What type of ad?

Hi @Olivia05 I saw the ad on vivastreet and it was a sexting/video call ad where I paid £10 to her and no she doesn’t live near me but has access to my old address but when I sent her money she got it in euros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ronak said:

Hi @Olivia05 I saw the ad on vivastreet and it was a sexting/video call ad where I paid £10 to her and no she doesn’t live near me but has access to my old address but when I sent her money she got it in euros

Ok that’s good that she doesn’t live near you. I have to ask why -I don’t know how to word this-did you go along with the ad I should say? Also did you give her your old address or did she somehow figure that out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok that’s good that she doesn’t live near you. I have to ask why -I don’t know how to word this-did you go along with the ad I should say? Also did you give her your old address or did she somehow figure that out?

She got it the adress from PayPal because I sent her money and yes I went along with the ad when I should’ve not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok that’s good that she doesn’t live near you. I have to ask why -I don’t know how to word this-did you go along with the ad I should say? Also did you give her your old address or did she somehow figure that out?

She got my residence from ppal when I sent her the £10 and yes I went along with the ad unfortunately. @Olivia05

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ronak said:

She got my residence from ppal when I sent her the £10 and yes I went along with the ad unfortunately. @Olivia05

Did the girl that you were talking to, did she seem kind of manipulative and wouldn’t take no for an answer? Or was it the other way around? Or neither?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Did the girl that you were talking to, did she seem kind of manipulative and wouldn’t take no for an answer? Or was it the other way around? Or neither?

I think she is manipulative @Olivia05

Edited by Ronak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok would you mind if you gave me an example?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok would you mind if you gave me an example?

@Olivia05 As in she was demanding money straight after the call and threatening me if I block her she will expose me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ronak said:

@Olivia05 As in she was demanding money straight after the call and threatening me if I block her she will expose me

One, you only called her once right?

Two, if you don’t mind me asking (sorry I’m saying that so much) how old is she?

Three, did you give her the money?

Four, how long ago was this?

Five, do you know if she does this for a “job” or smth like that?

Finally, has she exposed you yet? And do you know how she would expose you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

One, you only called her once right?

Two, if you don’t mind me asking (sorry I’m saying that so much) how old is she?

Three, did you give her the money?

Four, how long ago was this?

Five, do you know if she does this for a “job” or smth like that?

Finally, has she exposed you yet? And do you know how she would expose you?

1) called her only once

2) she looks like to be 20s-30s

3) yes for the call but not the blackmailing one

4) 2-3 hours ago

5) I think she does because there was a lot of phones with her 

6) she hasn’t yet but I think she would try to go to my old place and try to expose me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ronak said:

1) called her only once

2) she looks like to be 20s-30s

3) yes for the call but not the blackmailing one

4) 2-3 hours ago

5) I think she does because there was a lot of phones with her 

6) she hasn’t yet but I think she would try to go to my old place and try to expose me

1) good (well not good you shouldn’t have done it in the first place but you probably shouldn’t call her back again even if she tries to reach you)

2) and ur what 16? As your profile says? That’s petaphelia (or however you spell it) 

3) Ok don’t give her any money for blackmailing you. If she tries to continuously ask over and over again just keep on saying that you will get her the money or smth like that. Try and make it go on so you won’t have to give her any money but also don’t call her again (sorry if that sounds rude not trying to)

4) ok has she tried to reach you since?

5) what do you mean she has a lot of phones?

6) ok that’s good maybe she was just saying it but not actually going to

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

1) good (well not good you shouldn’t have done it in the first place but you probably shouldn’t call her back again even if she tries to reach you)

2) and ur what 16? As your profile says? That’s petaphelia (or however you spell it) 

3) Ok don’t give her any money for blackmailing you. If she tries to continuously ask over and over again just keep on saying that you will get her the money or smth like that. Try and make it go on so you won’t have to give her any money but also don’t call her again (sorry if that sounds rude not trying to)

4) ok has she tried to reach you since?

5) what do you mean she has a lot of phones?

6) ok that’s good maybe she was just saying it but not actually going to

@Olivia05

1) Im seriously sorry for what I have done to myself 

2) yes it is

3) I will do that 

4) no she hasn’t 

5) she sent me a pic of the phone she used to get people and blackmail them

6) possible but hopefully she doesn’t go there because the people that gonna move in know my family

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ronak said:

@Olivia05

1) Im seriously sorry for what I have done to myself 

2) yes it is

3) I will do that 

4) no she hasn’t 

5) she sent me a pic of the phone she used to get people and blackmail them

6) possible but hopefully she doesn’t go there because the people that gonna move in know my family

1) I’m not saying don’t be sorry it’s not your fault but it’s kind of both of your guys’ faults 

2) that’s a crime. I get that she could expose you if you called the police or anything but (and I’m sorry for asking if you already told me) what could she expose you with?

3) good do that

4)ok but maybe that’s just because she might be doing smth wait what time is it for you right now?

5) another crime. Seriously you could go to the police and have her arrested for one preying on minors, two blackmailing with whatever she has and probably more I’m guessing

6)ok so hopefully she doesn’t do that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

1) I’m not saying don’t be sorry it’s not your fault but it’s kind of both of your guys’ faults 

2) that’s a crime. I get that she could expose you if you called the police or anything but (and I’m sorry for asking if you already told me) what could she expose you with?

3) good do that

4)ok but maybe that’s just because she might be doing smth wait what time is it for you right now?

5) another crime. Seriously you could go to the police and have her arrested for one preying on minors, two blackmailing with whatever she has and probably more I’m guessing

6)ok so hopefully she doesn’t do that

1) I agree and I take all blame 

2) yes I would like to call the police but my background is bad as in I’m from a brown family and my family won’t listen to me no matter what the case be so I can’t tell the police

3) I will 

4) its 12:31 am 

5) I can’t cause family 

6) I’m hoping she doesn’t 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ronak said:

1) I agree and I take all blame 

2) yes I would like to call the police but my background is bad as in I’m from a brown family and my family won’t listen to me no matter what the case be so I can’t tell the police

3) I will 

4) its 12:31 am 

5) I can’t cause family 

6) I’m hoping she doesn’t 

Ok I’m making this one short because one, you need to go to sleep, and two I need to go do my chores before I get too comfy in my bed

you shouldn’t take all the blame because she’s the one that posted that stupid ad

are you saying that the police are racist? And what do you mean by what you said about your family and your background? 
good

like I said before go to sleep and she’s probably asleep too or calling someone else

ik ik I was just saying

i hope so too fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok my last message is hidden until one of the people make sure it’s ok to share or smth like that so go to sleep and it’ll probably be there in the morning when you wake up (btw ur like 5 hrs ahead of me)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok my last message is hidden until one of the people make sure it’s ok to share or smth like that so go to sleep and it’ll probably be there in the morning when you wake up (btw ur like 5 hrs ahead of me)

Alright and thank you so much I don’t think I’ll be able to get any sleep but I’ll try because I’m really worried 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ronak said:

Alright and thank you so much I don’t think I’ll be able to get any sleep but I’ll try because I’m really worried 

Just try maybe by your time 3-4 in the afternoon is usually when I wake up my time usually around 10-11 but again I’m not going to bed right now so if you really can’t sleep and you need someone to talk to I’ll be here but try and get some sleep goodnight @Ronak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok I’m making this one short because one, you need to go to sleep, and two I need to go do my chores before I get too comfy in my bed

you shouldn’t take all the blame because she’s the one that posted that stupid ad

are you saying that the police are racist? And what do you mean by what you said about your family and your background? 
good

like I said before go to sleep and she’s probably asleep too or calling someone else

ik ik I was just saying

i hope so too fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

The police isn’t racist it’s just if my family finds out I’m done like fully and my family won’t look at me the same being from an Asian family is hard and especially when this happens to someone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ronak said:

The police isn’t racist it’s just if my family finds out I’m done like fully and my family won’t look at me the same being from an Asian family is hard and especially when this happens to someone

Has it happened before? Like to someone else? Also are your parents religious?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...